Black People : Black on Black Homicide

JAY RIVER

WELCOME to DESTEE...

Glad your here.

Jay Rivers?

Trying to compare the "ill" effects of rap with the "ill" effects of acid rock...
Just c'mon out with your Agenda?
Your assertions are just stupid.
Again, I won't say it...but a A RadicalFarRight White Guy in here; playing the EVERYTHINGBLACKISBADCOMEINTOTHEWHITELIGHT
mantra...and telling his blackracistenablers, you poor poor soul, they saying you a tom, a sellout... (all your fake pacification will not change a thing, if a person is a coon, he is a coon---what kind of music, who he is screwing, etc...won't change that...after you have used them and discarded them--maybe then they will learn)
Hell, it was a crazy Black guy who started Rock (and I like some of it) and a crazier one who took it to acid--Jimi Hendrix...

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Keep on playing that defacto only White is good game...while you doing that and letting people like Jay Rivers (yeah) pat you on the head and call you uncle...the world is still going to keep moving, and you will be left asking, "Why Boss?"

"BLACK-ON-BLACK" CRIME has been here since Amerikkka began.
It basically stems from slavery & is NOWADAYS ROOTED in LACK OF A STRUCTURED BLACK FOUNDED BLACK ECONOMY. Lack of BLACK ECONOMY = LACK OF BLACK OPPORTUNITY= INCREASED CRIME RATE within the BLACK COMMUNITY,because NOT EVERYBODY HAS JOB SKILLS & COLLEGE DEGREES which is the MAIN ways you are going to survive LEGALLY in the U.S.,so MANY resort to robbing,stealing,& unfortunately, KILLING THEIR OWN,BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW FEEL THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY WITH IT...& honestly speaking,THEY DO,because yall KNOW how the INJUSTICE SYSTEM feels about US compared to THEM....they simply DON'T GIVE A *%*%.

happy 69
your explanation that im trying to assert the white is right argument is WRONG and you are way off. I dont care to address that these circumstances exist in all communities in varous forms (that is understood) my point is that when anyone pulls the trigger its THEM who are responsible. I get the jist that youre asserting that because of economic and cultural circumstances that they are innocent and not knowing that taking another life is wrong. Well, they know its wrong!

And believe it or not music influences kids, eespecially music that glamorizes crime as a means of obtaining success. And okay forget the acid rock (which Led Zeppelin is NOT) let them listen to Hank Jr or Stravinsky...the point is when a Black youth becomes dissassociated with so-called Black forms of pop culture then he/she is disowned from black peers by people like you who will call them Toms and sellouts or even call them white.

Since when does being a Ashanti or 50 Cent fan certify Blackness?

And the reasons for Black on Black homicide are drug related? Okay so its not about a team thing. Its not an us againt them thing. Once again we are exempt from accepting resonsibilty because of our environment. Our environment becomes a cesspool of heroin so its immpossible to raise our children with any positive values (family values--ohh you call them white values although you want the same values for your children) so the streets take a hold of them and bring them into "da game" -- you see where Im going with this, the Black on Black crime and homicide is never the responsibility of the criminal and you continue to defend that these victims of society should be excused from being pinned as criminals. Now--give ME a break!

Jay Rivers.

You are a liar. You don't know a **** thing about me or about my philosophy about life. I know that people like you think that you know everything... but I am here to tell you that you don't.
Not anywhere on the whole thread did I or anyone else for that matter, say a thing about criminals not taking responsibility for what they are doing.

While we get all this heinous info on all these Black folk killing each other and themselves; when are we going to hear about all this White on White crime...then again, in your world we know that this does not happen.

Who said anything about music or those who present it, certify a person being Black.

The only people I ever see getting a break for doing heinous crimes is your White folk... never take responsibility? Surely, you jest.

It was you who made the dumb inference in the first place when you said that someone who listened to Acid Rock would be considered a Tom... You did that...that was your assanine assertion taken straight out of the
Black Man's Handbook To BeComing A Good Negro and Loved By Good Ol' Boys written and disseminated by the Religious Right and all their affiliates... page one!

You come in here coon baiting...look in the mirror.

I called 'em. Now, tell me I'm wrong.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back