destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Black On Black Homicide

Some years ago black youth told me what they did to fight boredom: "We get our uzis, bulletproof vests, get in our cars and ride through the hood shootin *******." So we are worse than the KKK. I have a strange feeling if we make black on black homicide qualify as special circumstance hate crimes, making the person eligible for the death penalty, black on black homicide would subside. How much black on black homicide occurred when the black man was chattel property of the white man? Black on black homicide is allowed for population control and to continue the lucrative criminal justice system in which the black man becomes chattel property of the state, valued at $30,000 to $50,000.00 per inmate per year. Black on black homicide is thus good for the capitalist economy. Let one white man get murdered in the hood and the national guard will be called.

It is indeed hypocritical for the black community to march when white police kill a black, but do no marching for the nightly black on black homicides in the hood. Not only are revolutionaries and socalled leaftist radicals guilty as sin, but Muslims, Christians, democrats and republican blacks, also black social organizations, school teachers, tenured ******* and others.

--Marvin X

For more writings by Marvin X, go to www.nathanielturner.com, www.blackthinktank.com, www.marvinx.com.

In The Crazy House Called America, essays by Marvin X, Black Bird Press, 2002, $20.00, plus $5.00 for postage and handling. Black Bird Press: 3116 38th Ave., Suite 304, Oakland, Ca 94619.

Many years ago, Marvin X taught English, African American literature, journalism, creative writing, drama, technical writing at various colleges and universities, including: University of California, Berkeley and San Diego, San Francisco State University, University of Nevada, Reno and elsewhere.

Posted w/Permission: "Feel free to spread the truth coming through me from the Creator. mx"

Ok. Just a quick question maybe an old question but why is it when black people kill each other its specially labeled "Black on Black" violence? However when whites kill eachother its not thought of as "White on White" violence instead its just called crime. Furthermore when other groups kill eachother for example Latinos, Chinese and Indians, I never hear the terms "Latino on Latino" violence or "Chinese on Chinese" violence being used. Why is there a special category made just for this type of crime? Isn't violence just violence? I don't understand why the term 'Black on Black"violence was engineered and is there a psychological, maybe even a political meaning or reason behind this terminology?

M-Brown raises a very good question; if I am to guess a reason; I would say that the majority in this country call it that because for so long we were the victims of crimes mainly against us; and it is used to bolster their claims that racism doesn't exist, that we are more violent to ourselves than any other, etc... It almost makes sense.

My Conspiracy-Theorist Alter-ego: I think that we should look at the asestos levels of the environments that some of our own criminals live within... it has been shown to make a person "mad."

Yes, Black men are mad... in many ways. But, I don't think that we have to march to get it done; we have to take back our kids, and our communities... and get them out of this "bling-bling-attude" that we all have a hand in perpetuating.

Nicely stated Happy69.

I was at Hollywood video store today, and was looking for a movie. I wanted some comedy. I enjoy black movies. There aren't many out there I consider quality. I found instead. Menace, Drive By, Menace to Society, Gangsta Party, and about every negative selection related to the crime and thinking of many Hip-Hop and Rap Artist gangster rap lyrics you hear today in songs. It's a market for the studio's and a shame on these no talent black men that have this need to be in a movie and make a few dollars.

Hollywood. Has us taped hard. We allow it. We rent it. We listen to the lyrics and most young males in the community try and live that sort of life. Some of these movies I know never made it to the theater. The film makers and video sales groups really enjoy the exploit.

Black on Black crime got it's name I think because it is accepted and aids this exploit.

My question is why are we allowing gun makers and the NRA to control our lives? Run our Congress? Our laws? Lawmakers have sold us all out. The defense is weak. Yes you may need a weapon for personal protection. But if registered. If all guns had their chambers scribed you can tell what weapon it came from. This would allow you to front the owner or previous owner. If the gun is stolen or sold the tracking may get harder, but the tracking could still take place. We might gain a foot hold on most of the random, and planned killings we have. Planned I say because I believe their is a element that needs this nonsense to continue.

What better way would a hate group exploit and get their results. Than to supply drugs and guns to simple minded fools bent on coming up.

Blacks don't do anything just for sport. Shooting each other isn't in-grained in our character that way. It is drug related, money related. Angry black men and boys. Mad at themselves and want to be heard.

If most of our problems are drug related. Then we should make sure our government close the southern borders to the Heroin and other drugs allowed to flood our streets. When the war on drugs become serious and not supported ( for the profit it makes ) for and by our officials in power.

Thing would change. The real change will also happen when black males are given constructive avenues other than standing on the streets. What we don't have much of as black men is a connection with the earth. Growing up, on a farm like I did. It gives you a grounding that is lacking today. Green houses would work. Grow flowers and cultivate them. Planting a fruit tree and tending to your garden would do the same thing. Just get your self connected to the ground. Even brothers that live inTennesee refuse to work their family farms. They run for the in thing. The hip hop, dance craze. Working harder to be accepted. Considered hip. Fraternities aren't teaching anything constructive. Athletes aren't worthy anymore.

Jail is looked on as badge of honor. All of their friends are there. When I was growing up I heard the boys in my hood bragging about their time spent in juvenile lockup.

Hodee has great points.

As for Black on Black homicide, no white person made some kid from the hood (a victim of institutionalized racism and oppression) pull the trigger on another Black youth. He did it himself and knew it was wrong.

And this "being hard" mentality only gives them a reason to pack the jails up with Black.

Maybe parents should start thinking about censorship in music and movies because to deny that they dont have influencing affects is a lie. Oh ,but I guess if the kid starts listening to Led Zeppelin instead of 50 (BS) Cent then all the kids'll make fun of him at school. And the Black community will call him a sellout and Uncle Tom because he doesn't listen to so-called Black Music.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back