Black People : Black News Analyst Fired for Muslim Remark

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Well, can't say I'm surprised.

He'll fit right in at Fox, that's for sure.

Sister cherryblossom, you do know he's been there all along, right?

Chuck:

White media news mainstays say stupid things and just get asked to offer an apology without being fired...

This one black media news mainstay tells the truth and gets fired?

More than just an obvious double standard!

:10500:

peace

Info:

Just curious as to what truth you feel he told?

Sister cherryblossom, you do know he's been there all along, right?

perfect timing after O'Riley's gaffe on The View....I mean.. we can't have a red..err.. I mean white man make inappropriate and xenophobic comments on national television without having his polar opposite doing the same- now can we?

Its the law of physics!:court:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

perfect timing after O'Riley's gaffe on The View....I mean.. we can't have a red..err.. I mean white man make inappropriate and xenophobic comments on national television without having his polar opposite doing the same- now can we?

Its the law of physics!:court:

Sister Amnatt77,

You are so correct and on point its a shame:)...J/K, its not a shame, just real talk. Your statement/question makes perfect sense to me in this sea of white racism supremacy...Peace In my friend,

The whole thing was like Malcolm used to say
"A cut and dry deal"

say 5 little words that half the public would have said and a reporterCommentator) of ten years knows darn well not to say after all the stuff happend to Jesse

and get 2 million per year for doing it??

and that 2 million will be spent with the same white folks?

who has time for kool aid?

Like mentioned before, we need Our own media and save what little that We have

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back