Destee Network : Black Networking Online

epaden

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 21, 2004
Hey,

I thought this was pretty interesting. Check it out and let me know what you think.

If you know any other positive brothers or sisters anywhere around the world, make sure they hear about this from you.

==============================

BLACK NETWORKING ONLINE

The TAG TEAM Network is one of the largest and fastest growing Networks for positive Black people who wish to do business, network, exchange ideas, socialize, have fun and empower each other.

Much like the exclusive social clubs where business deals are made, the TAG TEAM Network provides an exclusive environment where positive Black people can network online as well as at our off-line networking events.

--Create a Free Profile about your Business or Organization

--Get the word out about your product or service

--List your business or organization in the online Black Business Directory

--Promote your new product or service to hundreds of thousands of positive brothers and sisters around the world

24-hour online Networking

Right now thousands of positive Black Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Professionals from all over the world are all networking, exchanging information and creative ideas, creating business deals all for FREE.

HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:

Become a part of the TAG TEAM Network at www.tagteammarketing.com

Step 1: Click on the TAG TEAM OPPORTUNITY tab

Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and click Join TAG TEAM

Step 3: Click on NETWORKER (It’s Free)

Step 4: Complete the online form and click Submit

VERY IMPORTANT STEP 5: Referral Information This section must be completed correctly so your information can be processed quickly.

Category: A TAG TEAM Member told me
Specify: Erroll Paden
Member ID#: M10008

Step 5: Click on Submit Member Application

If you have any questions on Membership contact Erroll E. Paden at 202-528-6139.

I’ll see you in the TAG TEAM Network at www.tagteammarketing.com

--------------------------------------------------

BLACK BUSINESS SEMINAR: Norfolk, VA April 30, 2005

This is one of the most powerful events to ever hit the Black Community. If you are Black and on this planet, you have got to attend a TAG TEAM Black Business Seminar. It’s that serious. I went to the last event and I my life has been changed ever since. I learned the secrets that have been hidden from Black people for years. I feel like I have a chance to make it now in my own business and in life. It’s incredible!! Delxino Wilson de Briano, self-made Black Millionaire at the age of 26 year old. He is only 35 now and he is teaching specifically, step-by-step, how he did it. For only $89, you can’t beat it. One brother in Arizona used the information from the seminars to take his business from doing $80,000 one year to $2.1 Million the next year. Then it went up to over $2.4 million the year after that.

Title: BLACK EMPOWERMENT
Time: 9am-5pm
Professional Dress

COST: $99 Early Bird Discount until 30 days before the event date, $109 Regular Price, $119 one week before the event and $129 at the door.

REGISTER TODAY. Tickets are going FAST. Don’t hesitate. REGISTER TODAY.
100% Money Back Guarantee for all tickets purchased before the day of the event. YOU CAN’T LOSE!!

To Register Today Contact: 202-528-6139

---------------------------------------------------

BLACK BUSINESS SEMINAR NOW ON AUDIO TAPE & CD

Title: LEADERSHIP FOR BLACK PEOPLE

If you are like many who live in an are where there is no live Black Business Seminar scheduled, now the live event in available on 6 audio CDs or 6 audio Tapes. If you can’t go to the Seminar, then bring the Seminar to you. Each audio set comes with a Workbook of everything that was covered at the Seminar. It’s like being at the live event every time you pop in a tape or cd. Learn the secrets to creating Million Dollar Black Business from the brother who has done it and is doing it, Delxino Wilson de Briano. He earned his first million at age 26. Now he is on a mission with his wife to teach every brother and sister that is ready to learn.

SUCCESS STORIES:

One brother in New York used the information from the CDs for his real estate business. A week after listening to the tapes, he used the techniques on the tapes to close 5 major real estate deals that netted him $80,000 in commissions.

Another sister in Connecticut let her daughter listen to the tapes and then received a call a week or so later from her teacher wondering why her grades had shot up so fast.

That audio series is amazing!!!! Don’t wait. Experience the magic. Order your copy TODAY.

For more information contact: 202-528-6139

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back