Black Sports : Black NBA Players Should Start Our Own League...Let The White Slave Master(Owners) Decay

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Chinelo, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I remember i sort of alluded to this sort of issue on the thread about Michael Vick and his 130 Million contract he got before the season. Black players runnin and jumpin for devils, in a modern day plantation.

Time all these rich players forge their money together, and start our own stuff, and leave these devils to their own demise. See this is what happens when you have no Black Power....you are under the thumb of a wicked race who can give and take from you whenever they please. Its 95% Black players in these slave master circus events called "sports", yet not a black "owner" or any black man or woman owning the very sports we dominate.

Same thing with the house negroe hollywood black actors/actresses, who continue to be used as puppets towards the black masses, and allow white people to put out white supremacist propganda and mentalities through their acting(cooning). There needs to be a Black Owned And Run Media/television/movie industry without whites around or involved in any of its intake and outtake.

Black players should horde their money, ideas, and start an all black run/controlled basketball league, and stop answering and being controlled by whites. When that happens then these types of things can be avoided, where you have devils "locking" out and destroying black men's lives, along with their families.

This why Black Nationalism is SURVIVAL, as i've stated time and again.

MA'AT

2. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
  3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Remember we used to run our own with the Negro Baseball League, before the garbage integration....

http://www.nlbpa.com/

MA'AT

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

IMHO, 'the decision' by lebron James has hopefully ended the NBA as we now know it!

The owners finally got a taste of their own medicine. this is why his former Cleveland OWNER was so pissed off at him. The slave finally became a master and that vibration has spread thoughout the league now and has the other owners and commissioner looking for cover.

Other countries are loving this as they now get a chance to sway these players over to their leagues without any back lash because as long as theirs a lock out players can do what they want and go wherever they please to play for money.

With the owners, it's not about the money. It's about them not wanting to acknowledge these players as anything other than their property which is why they don't want the 50/50 split. It would mean that they acknowledge them as equals!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    This is a noble idea, but it's coming from folk who work for their white employer / owner, and aint formed no separate like entity their own selves, aint left their masters to decay. Just telling other Black People to do, what they've never done.

It's easy to tell other folk what to do ... having never done those things for self ... i reckon.

I reckon too ... i'm problee off topic and will be asked to remain on topic ... so let me move ... :)

Love Yall ... Great Discussion!

:heart:

Destee

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    LOL - maybe a moderator should step in and give you a warning, or ask you to apologize to Chinelo since you obviously entered knowing you were off topic and only entered to take a cheap shot at him!

Anyway, i think the NBA is no more......The one's really hurting will be the rookie's who had such high hopes and hopefully intentions of taking care of their families.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    lol Brother Info ... the Moderating TEAM is great, and they will surely tell me if they think i'm wrong.

I don't think i'm off-topic, but others may, and i was kinda anticipating (and speaking on) it.

I believe my comments are right on topic, in that creating our own entities isn't just for Black Basketball Players to do, or football, baseball, entertainers, etc., but it's for all of us to do. We all take part in this system, are subject to it, dependent on it, and compliant with it ... and should be looking for ways to free ourselves ... so we can then more better, help free others, leading the way by example.

I think it's easier said than done.

There are many Black People that make a whole bunch of money, but are still just as subject to the system, as those of us who have little money ... so their big money can't be the only determinating factor ... leaving lots of room for us who have just a little, great opportunity and hope to figure it out!

It's easier to put the onus or responsibility on someone else's shoulders, but what of our own?

We go to their jobs every day ... the vast majority of us ... and nobody's making any substantive moves to create entities that allow even a considerable few of us, not to have to do this.

I'm not trying to take cheap shots, just sharing my opinion, broadening the picture a bit.

Same picture ... same topic ... in my opinion.

lol ... maybe someone will ban me one day ... if you wanna buy destee.com ... you can do it ... :)

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

ahhh man, i thought you was looking for a fight or sumtin'.... :lol:

........i done went and put on my gee, headgear and gloves and started doing pushups to the them music from Bruce Lee's 'Return of the dragon'!

But seriously, i agree that starting our own is something we all should be doing or making serious plans to do so in every area of people activity.

The responsibility is ours and we should be looking to shoulder it individually and not waiting for others to do it for us.

In regards to you being on topic and not taking a cheap shot i guess i'll have to take your word for it....lol - but if it happens again, i will have to consider gathering some of the posters here together and take a vote on whether or not to give you a few days off to think about whether or not your actions are in line with the site's 'higher standards'..lol

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

LBJ has tweeted that he has interest in being drafted in NFL free agency....He has been practicing with his H.S. football team playing wide receiver and if it weren't for basketball, he would already be in the NFL....

Anybody interested in "THE DECISION pt. 2".........lol

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I think Staudamire has a good idea,he says other players are discussing this. Any new leasgue would have to start small. In a few select cities,say LA,NY,Chi,MIA,DAllas or Houston,Vegas,DC. Wonder if it could get done,I think the NBA season will resume.