Black People : Black Nationalism, Or Why We Need Exclusive Community

Are you in the midst of a gender crisis or is there another reason why your photo looks like a woman yet according to your info you’re a male?

Brother Orisons ... the above is a violation. This is a warning. You can't make the discussions personal.

Do it again and i'll have to ban you for some amount of time.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Orisons ... the above is a violation. This is a warning. You can't make the discussions personal.

Do it again and i'll have to ban you for some amount of time.

Love You!

Destee

Is it a violation to ask one's gender, race, or ethnicity, etc.? :confused:

Is it a violation to ask one's gender, race, or ethnicity, etc.? :confused:

It's a slippery slope ... the beginning of a problem ... with the possibility of warns and bans forthcoming.

The question personalizes the discussion ... for one's gender, race, or ethnicity will rarely, if ever, be the topic.

Having said that, such questions have been asked and answered with no problem, but it's shaky ground.

Oftentimes folk share this information willingly, but no one is required to disclose such, even if asked.

We're a community, folk hanging out, such questions might be asked without consequence ... no violation.

It depends on how it turns out i guess ... what kind of disruption it causes ... what the intent looks like to me.

If you're willing to accept all that may come as a result of asking such ... personalizing the discussion ... feel free.

If you have more questions just ask.

Destee

lol @ i said "feel free" and i'm warning Brother Orisons ... :look:

it didn't dawn on me that you might have been asking specifically about his situation, for i did not respond like that

his situation is different ... a little ... not about how it turns out ... i'm stopping it at the gate

sorta kinda different i guess ... :nails: ... :love:

bottom-line ... if everyone stays on topic ... don't personalize the discussion ... i have less work to do

if you have more questions Brother sekou kasimu ... just ask ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

It's a slippery slope ... the beginning of a problem ... with the possibility of warns and bans forthcoming.

The question personalizes the discussion ... for one's gender, race, or ethnicity will rarely, if ever, be the topic.

Having said that, such questions have been asked and answered with no problem, but it's shaky ground.

Oftentimes folk share this information willingly, but no one is required to disclose such, even if asked.

We're a community, folk hanging out, such questions might be asked without consequence ... no violation.

It depends on how it turns out i guess ... what kind of disruption it causes ... what the intent looks like to me.

If you're willing to accept all that may come as a result of asking such ... personalizing the discussion ... feel free.

If you have more questions just ask.

Destee

Now why did you have too go and write the above? You know I have a crush on you, and have been wanting to ask you are you married? Am I in violation? :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back