Black People : Black Nationalism, Or Why We Need Exclusive Community

As I said: you are not "here", so there fore your primacy revolves around the past and how important it is. The past will recur not just when we learn from it but when we learn to transcend it -- as people have not quite yet. I do not care about labels like Pan-Africanism or such, I'm saying it how it is and generalizations/ideologies like these are simpler for people to understand.

You should care about labels like PanAfrikanism! How else do we explain where we need to go, how we plan too get there, and what too do once we get their? :)

And still people rather "fight" than to be at peace and innerstand what I say. Have it your way. You aren't "here". No one is in my position. I cannot expect you to 'get it' because you aren't me. All I see is confusion based around ideas which are muddling the truths.

Pan Africanism is a concept that is not new. The idea that people are connected across great distances, even through death, is something integral to many spiritual systems. To move forward "politically" we need to see that many of the great spiritual truths we hold dear --- such as interconnectedness -- are necessary in the creation of a system of living and thinking. It is not something limited to one race or another.

When I sit here and explain over and over about how people see false dichotomy, still people claim *I* am the one being arbitrary. All of us are a part of nature. Black people. White people. Yellow, red, etc. Our systems and ways of being are a part of nature. If you believe in demons and angels, they too are a part of nature. To understand our place, to know how to live in harmony with these energies, and to become more than we were yesterday are all tenants anyone can understand. So tell me why do we need to fight?

We have our destiny in our hands and many of us would rather squabble over scraps rather than seeing the treasures of the world that are available. Rather than seeing what we can do, we'd rather be blinded by our past. To be fearful. Fear is found in separation and ignorance. It is this separation and ignorance people call for when they speak of separating the races.

We need to honour diversity whereever and however it is. This does not mean being superior. This does not mean telling others what to do. This means preserving what is the best and moving forward with that.

The godhood in me recognizes the godhood in you all. Whether not you believe in that inherent divinity is neither here nor there to me. Only whether you "get it" is.

GodofTomorrow ... did you intentionally ignore my questions regarding your opening post?

It's okay if you did ... you're not required to respond ... i'm just wonder'n.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Oh my .. okay. Whatever.

What gauge will you use, to determine who is black and who is not, for exclusivity's sake?

1. If you are more than 1/16th black.
2. If you pass as black.
3. If you take possession of your "blackness".

These are generic things. I think that is sort of absurd that the black community is the only one who has to explain building intentional communities.

Why would you want to build a community with folk you consider less knowledgeable and/or educated?

We as a race of people and as a species are not where we need to be if we are going to survive what we have done to the planet and ourselves. Period. I care about the black race. It is my race above others. I do not hold blacks as superior to others. I do not hold myself superior to others. I believe there are ways we can be superior to once was and what IS is what has been plaguing us for a long time.

What evidence do you have that they are less knowledgeable than you?

I am sending back the most "divine" and humanitarian philosophies that I know of. These are of every race, creed, region, etc. We are a human race. Period. We are all on this planet and I believe we are to be stewards of this planet if we step into our adulthood as a species. There is much more to humanity -- all aspects of it -- than people give it credit for or even think about. That is what we are all discussing. That is what humanity has always been talking about : our human condition and if there is anything more than it.

Namaste

Oh my .. okay. Whatever.

What gauge will you use, to determine who is black and who is not, for exclusivity's sake?

1. If you are more than 1/16th black.
2. If you pass as black.
3. If you take possession of your "blackness".

These are generic things. I think that is sort of absurd that the black community is the only one who has to explain building intentional communities.

Why would you want to build a community with folk you consider less knowledgeable and/or educated?

We as a race of people and as a species are not where we need to be if we are going to survive what we have done to the planet and ourselves. Period. I care about the black race. It is my race above others. I do not hold blacks as superior to others. I do not hold myself superior to others. I believe there are ways we can be superior to once was and what IS is what has been plaguing us for a long time.

What evidence do you have that they are less knowledgeable than you?

I am sending back the most "divine" and humanitarian philosophies that I know of. These are of every race, creed, region, etc. We are a human race. Period. We are all on this planet and I believe we are to be stewards of this planet if we step into our adulthood as a species. There is much more to humanity -- all aspects of it -- than people give it credit for or even think about. That is what we are all discussing. That is what humanity has always been talking about : our human condition and if there is anything more than it.

Namaste

Whatever? ... gosh ... i said you didn't have to answer if you didn't want to.

Why come to a discussion forum, present topics for discussion, then groan regarding ensuing dialogue?

What kind of sense does that make? Do you just want to tell us, and we believe, with no questions at all?

Surely you know better than that ... right?

Nonetheless ... thanks for your response ... you used the word exclusive in the title, and when i asked how you were going to achieve that, you say my inquiry is absurd. You presented no evidence that you're more educated and knowledgeable than those you're seeking to build with ... but you obviously believe that you are, which is sufficient for me.

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back