Black People : Black Nationalism, Or Why We Need Exclusive Community

Nephew, bottom line, Ile-Ife did not save us from conquest, and enslavement! :mad: Keep it real! ;)

Keeping it real. It didn't but the facts are the facts. It's like if the United States fragmented into regional powers, and was trying to fight Mexico from the south and a combined force from Canada and the UK. Hell Thailand could come in and enslave Americans with the help of California's governor.
Notwithstanding the fact that there was civil war.

If we allowed that, then we would potentially have more fragmentation. What if we decided that Black Christians are enemies of the Black survival and are no longer considered Black. Just because you look Black don't make you Black.

The only groups that practices exclusiveness is the White race and certain Asian groups namely Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

You can say that an exclusive mindset comes with pride in group. If anything we need to have an exclusive culture.

Fragmentation among who? Just who are we trying to keep, Blackbird?

And yes, looking black, makes you black, for those not immediately mixed. Why? Because you experience the same racism another person who looks black has to deal with.

Whites and some Asians are not the only ones. I've even spoken with Natives who say they practice. Many say they only allow certain inclusion because there are so few of them now. Guess what that means? Had there been more, they'd be just as exclusive as all else.

I'm not talking about exclusion based on belief, but other means. Because regardless if someone is Christian, Islamic, Buddhist or what have you, they can still recognize the effects of oppression upon those who look just like them.

We look desperate trying to keep everyone who has but a bit of black in them.

Fragmentation among who? Just who are we trying to keep, Blackbird?

And yes, looking black, makes you black, for those not immediately mixed. Why? Because you experience the same racism another person who looks black has to deal with.

Whites and some Asians are not the only ones. I've even spoken with Natives who say they practice. Many say they only allow certain inclusion because there are so few of them now. Guess what that means? Had there been more, they'd be just as exclusive as all else.

I'm not talking about exclusion based on belief, but other means. Because regardless if someone is Christian, Islamic, Buddhist or what have you, they can still recognize the effects of oppression upon those who look just like them.

We look desperate trying to keep everyone who has but a bit of black in them.

No group base inclusion on race besides white people. I am Black but I am also a member of another group that is not Black. I am Comanche. My grandfather was an enrolled member and my dad is also. Likewise, guess who is enrolled and entitled to the benefits as an enrolled member of the nation?

You can determine criteria but if someone is legitimately a member on what grounds would you deny?

No group base inclusion on race besides white people. I am Black but I am also a member of another group that is not Black. I am Comanche. My grandfather was an enrolled member and my dad is also. Likewise, guess who is enrolled and entitled to the benefits as an enrolled member of the nation?

You can determine criteria but if someone is legitimately a member on what grounds would you deny?

Sorry, not buying it. Too many of other races have shown they do indeed exclude where they can. They simply will not be TOLD who's apart of their group; blacks are the only ones.

If someone's half black/asian, guess who's side is going to be forced to accept them?

Someone who's black and white?

Black and latino?

I mean in almost every subgroup of the races is this done, and blacks are always told, "that one's yours" even if that person hates black people. Everyone else decides who they want and don't want, while blacks are told we have no choice. One drop, and it's bull.

When we take them on, we take on all problems they may have, and that defines all else who's a member of that race.

What makes one legitimately a member of a race, by the way?

Sorry, not buying it. Too many of other races have shown they do indeed exclude where they can. They simply will not be TOLD who's apart of their group; blacks are the only ones.

If someone's half black/asian, guess who's side is going to be forced to accept them?

Someone who's black and white?

Black and latino?

I mean in almost every subgroup of the races is this done, and blacks are always told, "that one's yours" even if that person hates black people. Everyone else decides who they want and don't want, while blacks are told we have no choice. One drop, and it's bull.

When we take them on, we take on all problems they may have, and that defines all else who's a member of that race.

What makes one legitimately a member of a race, by the way?

The response is family. Family identification.

What makes one a legitimate member of a race?

I have no idea and frankly don't care.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back