Black People : Black Nationalism, Or Why We Need Exclusive Community

I've been reading a little bit about Black Nationalism. Let me tell you what I've mainly found:

1. Black nationalists are racists, fanatics, and violent. They are for the racial superiority of Black/African people.
2. Black nationalists stand for the upliftment of black people, through moral, political, and economic corridors.

I know in my heart of hearts that it is necessary for black people to create an exclusive black community. I feel that we need to recreate what was lost during the destruction of Black Wall St in Tulsa, OK. I know that we need to open pandora's box and really examine not only our modern history but our ancient history as a peoples. I know that we need to take back, some how, all of the artifacts, texts, etc that was taken from our country and us by every other race on this planet (including ourselves).

I know that to be black nationalist, you do not have to be prejudiced against other races. That is a trap. Have you noticed that whenever one of us speak about this sort of thing we are immediately branded as racists, violent, or fanatic? I believe it is important to be for our race and to seek to uplift our race before we try to uplift any other group of people inside of the label "black" (see: gay/trans rights, women's rights, disabled rights, etc)

Thoughts? I think it is necessary to have a real discussion about HOW we're going to do this in real life.

I'm personally finally about to move into a large black community (after having had to tolerate white B.S) and would like some advice on how to broach this subject with less than knowledgable or educated people. I understand many people will have a knee-jerk reaction to the idea of black nationalism -- because of the same trap I spoke of above (somehow blacks HAVE to be racists if we're for our own race).

Nationalism means love for or devotion too a nation. Nothing more, nothing less! Consequently, Black or Afrikan Nationalism means love for, or devotion to the Black or Afrikan Nation. :) "finally about to move into a large black community.."? :) Does that mean you've been living in a white community? :( "advice on how too broach this subject..."? Don't underestimate their intelligence, after all, they've been living among their own kind longer than you have! ;)

We peoples of African ethnicity are the original people of this planet, who are having great difficulty regrouping due to the catastrophic/still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years, with our major difficulty being the FACT that our socio-economic elite are even more dysfunctional [as highlighted by their refusal to lead/organize our communities and countries as opposed to either criticising or leeching off of the rest of us] than the lower echelons, aren’t they [have you ever read Steven Cokely’s exposé of the Boulé]?

With regard to the title of this thread/Black Nationalism, do you accept the REALITY of even our leaders back in the 50’s and 60’s not realizing that language in particular is the operating system for the brain like Windows XP or 8 is for computers, thus making it very difficult for peoples of African ethnicity in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora to sidestep European influence because their language is literally our mother tongue/operating system for our brains?

Their enthusiastic promotion, projection of the African collective labelling themselves as BLACKS and acceptance of our being viewed by others as Blacks was and is an overt act of rebellion against White Supremacist Racism, but because these European languages are [usually our mother tongue] the only languages most of us are fluent in, isn’t embracing BLACKNESS as opposed to our African ethnicity a double edged sword?

An easy example of this concept/the point I’m making at work is the fact that we collectively and individually insist on using the word Black, which is a colour when what we are actually describing, is our African ethnicity [how Black is Barack or Halle], or haven’t you all noted that the Asians don’t describe themselves as Yellow [Chinese, Japanese, Korean] or Brown [Indian, Pakistani, Arab] Americans?

In fact don’t you all mean citizen of the USA when you use the term American [despite the ongoing very very determined effort the USA doesn’t totally control all of the Americas], whereas I was born in South America/Guyana, which makes me and all the citizens of the countries that make up the American continent, Americans too, doesn’t it?

Black apart from being consistently inaccurate [there are hundreds of millions of brown/black skinned Indians who are not of African ethnicity] is also consistently used within European cultures as a disparaging term, i.e. Black Day, The Black Death, Black Magic, Blackmail, Blackout etc whereas no one says when things go catastrophically wrong that that it was an African Day, Africanmail, Africanout, or being convicted of being an Africanmailer isn’t going to place anyone in prison anytime soon, is it?

Can you now relate to why consciously embracing our African ethnicity as opposed to our alleged BLACKNESS is a comparatively easy starting point for the African Renaissance in every area of human activity in the 21st century; which is why I am and have been for some years promoting and projecting the fact that African is preferable to Black as a description of our African heritage/lineage [and should be used consistently instead of Black] on every level.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Finally we agree on something! :D We are AFRIKANS, get over it! ;)

We peoples of African ethnicity are the original people of this planet, who are having great difficulty regrouping due to the catastrophic/still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years, with our major difficulty being the FACT that our socio-economic elite are even more dysfunctional [as highlighted by their refusal to lead/organize our communities and countries as opposed to either criticising or leeching off of the rest of us] than the lower echelons, aren’t they [have you ever read Steven Cokely’s exposé of the Boulé]?
Finally we agree on something! :D We are AFRIKANS, get over it! ;)
.It is great to agree for a change, but is there a specific reason you haven’t answered ANY of the questions in my post as exemplified by the one above?

I'm going to say this last thing to everyone on here, basically, then bounce off. This is a fight that has to happen IRL.

The fight: there is a war that has been ongoing. It is against nature and divinity/truth. the original people (black) have bee the most demonized race on this planet. It could be for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:

1. our creating civilization around the globe
2. being the originals
3. my own speculation: the original people are the ones who may more fully realize their potential than other races, hence the ongoing race war. I think we are in a time when opening "pandora's box" -- black power -- may be the most beneficial thing.

To go back to the oldest roots for answers. To look to the oldest people for the best way to the future. OF all the races we have the most untapped potential, a potential that has not seen the light of day since we were rulers and wardens of the world and holders of secrets.

I thought this could go without saying but apparently not. There is a way to love yourself and your race without being bigoted against others. We have a deep histtory that has been expoloited and stripped from us. There is a literal crater in the racial history of stolen Africans (African-Americans, Haitians, Dominicans etc) We use names that are our colonizers names. We act in ways against our nature because we do not control the way we are portrayed. We have no role models. We pray to gods that do not look like us and use ideals that do not resonate with us.

At the end of time -- because make no mistake, humanity is looking extinction in the eye -- we have an opportunity or responsibility to be all we can be.

I do not think we can have unity with other aces or go anywhere without have a true community. We have ghettoes and hoods. I want BLACK WALL STREET back. I want a place I can be sure my mixed blood black kids are going to get an education that will make the established order look like the obsolete crockery it is. We have only extended ourselves (marginally) in the areas the white man has deemed acceptable; sports and entertainment. And yes, I know of our African brothers/sisters who do well in other "subjects" and get degrees of understanding. How few of us had a true opportunity to explore the other intelligences?:
- musical rhythmic and harmonic
- visual spacial
- verbal linguistic
- logical mathematical
- interpersonal - intrapersonal
- naturalistic
- existential

I know it is important for us to have deep every day contact with others of our own race/color/phenotype/ethnicity etc I have gone a long time without and I will tell you it has taken quite a toll. There is a difference in the way we treat one another.

There was an article I read that scientifically proved white people held no empathy for the suffering of black people. I'll find it later. It is important to have that connection without the self hate that is inflicted by other races stereotyping everything about black men and women.

Beyond what we feel about gender, sexuality, sex, religion, politics, what economic status we hold, where we live, what we think life is about -- we are black/Africa/stolen, non-immigrant people and have a worse life overall from every other race on this planet.

Even our home country has been destroyed and deprived of history beyond recognition to those who have and still are there.

I think, ultimately, this sort of understanding and biophilia is something inherent as well as nurtured. If you are not "there" you'll see everything as just war. Yes, there are many may battles happening on this planet. But when you're "here" you know and can see solutions must be had, and soon.

That there is also much much happening around this planet is of concern to humanity. We are moving into a new life age. From adolescence to something like maturity.

To see that you also begin to see what we have to do, perhaps what it's all been about: holding all aspects of humanity back from awakening fully.

The forces on this planet are in the downward motion. We have a lot of work to do. It is as important to preserve diversity and history of ALL races as it is to come together as a species and fix what's been done.

We can do this with enough knowledge of ourselves, our enemy, and compassion/open mindedness for one another.
So how would what you’re projecting and promoting be fundamentally different to Marcus Garvey and Kwame Nkrumah’s Pan African agenda, and are you aware of the fact that but for that buffoon/CLOWN Buster Mante the very very brilliant Eric Williams Federation of the West Indies plan would have adequately secured the peoples of African ethnicity in the Caribbean region?

With regard to your assertion underlined above, are you joking or genuinely impressed with the infantile manner in which the current POWER ELITE continues to squander this planet’s resources and is focused on enslaving ALL of Humanity in every area of human activity with their monolithic religious faiths/PEOPLE CONTROL MACHINES; and their even more maliciously destructive monetary manacles/the IMF/World Bank backed by the massive murderous CHAOS MACHINE template [which has been for over 50 years and in fact still is looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa] that has subsequently been exported to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria, with Egypt on the cusp of plunging into the civil war precipice too even though Iran is STILL their primary target in the region?

Where is the maturity in instigating and orchestrating so much MADNESS in the name of Democracy/FREEDOM, openly stating that this planet’s optimum population is 500 million to 1 billion when there are already over 7 billion people here [most of whom THEY intend to cull]?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back