Black People : Black Nationalism Is Needed To Survive

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    I'm going to post one video, and an article for which i posted before, which sums it all up, watch it, read, and learn, and take heed, and spread the word, and get your mind and heart away from assimilating with this dying white race, and i will be ignoring you Integrationist massa lovers, as well as you who lay up with these beasts, so therefore you're not needed in this thread, same as out there.....

2. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    http://afgen.com/blacks_learn_china.html

When it comes to China, the numbers are truly astounding. The Asian giant has the fastest growing economy in the world - averaging roughly 10 percent growth per year for the past 25 years. By way of contrast, if we in the United States grow by just three percent, our economists consider that good news.

In fact, China is growing so rapidly that it expects to build a city the size of New York City each year for the next twenty years. According to the World Bank, more than 600 million people have been pulled out of poverty over the past quarter century. For example, 53 percent of Chinese lived in poverty in 1981. By 2001, the poverty rate had dropped to just 8 percent.

Meanwhile, just in case you have been wondering where a nearly bankrupt America gets the money to fight needless wars and bailout banks and the automobile industry; the answer is China. The communist rulers of China are among the world’s biggest buyers of U.S. Treasury bonds and other debt instruments. Before our current economic crisis is over, we will easily owe the Chinese over one trillion dollars.

In sharp contrast to an advancing China is Black America. According to the Census Bureau (2007 figures), African Americans have the lowest median household income in the nation. Even native Alaskans (the people we normally call Eskimos) have a higher median household income than we do. The reason for the income gap is our lack of business ownership.

According to the Small Business Administration, Blacks have the lowest “business density” (number of businesses owned per 1,000 persons) in the nation. This means we can only grow economically if some other racial group engages in profit-making enterprise and then decides to hire us. Simply put, we are slaves to entrepreneurship of others.

China is the global economic power it is today because roughly 30 years ago, a short, chain-smoking, resilient revolutionary named Deng Xiaoping battled his way to leadership of the Communist Party and declared it was time to break with the old ways of doing things. He told a country where wealth was viewed as an evil that “To be rich is good.”

Deng broke with the stifling Stalinist ideology of Communist Party founder Mao Tse-tung and told his people dependence on government had to end and that they had to build profit-making enterprises in order to lift China’s then 800 million (now 1.3 billion) people out of poverty. Freed (or more appropriately “forced”) to think in new, enterprising ways the Chinese responded by building an economic powerhouse that is currently projected to overtake the U.S. by 2050 or sooner.

This is what we must do. Our lower classes are too dependent on welfare and handouts. Our middle classes are too dependent on “good” government jobs and our rich are little more than over paid entertainers and athletes who are intellectually incapable of providing economic leadership and only help the poor when it is to their tax advantage.

We have entered a post-Civil Rights period and must now struggle for Silver Rights. It must be an economic betterment struggle not targeted primarily at more government handouts but instead at building and growing businesses. Enterprise is the way to the future.

If we fail to build and grow businesses, it will make no difference who sits in the White House. We will remain dependent, first firedScience Articles, disrespected and living barely above poverty.

3. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    This entire article was on the point. We, however, have to realize that we CANNOT have it both ways. We cannot wait on reparations, which may never come, to become self-determined. We cannot waste our resources on material junk (like fancy wheels or jewlry) that line the pockets of White people then expect White people to give us medicine and food. The biggest tool we need to make the conversion from dependence to independence is CHANGE of our behavior and the WILL/Tenacity to make responsible decisions focused on specific goals and objectives of self-determination.

On July 4th, during a family gathering, my brothers, my uncles and myself where all sitting around having a conversation about this issue of government/white dependence and such matters (among other things). One of my uncles who strongly oppose welfare, food stamps, and even unemployment for more than a few months, explained how he felt those things created a culture of dependence and how we would be so much more independent had those things never came about.

The only part of the article that I have any issue with what-so-ever is about Blacks in Government jobs. As long as we live under this government, I want Blacks in Government jobs. As long as I pay taxes to this government, I want Blacks in Government jobs. No matter how much change we make, not everyone is cut out to be an entreprenuer and rather we are under this current government or a Black Nationalist Government, we need people with those skill sets.

4. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Regarding china, I can't emphasis enough, the reading of "tribes: how race,
    religion and identity determine success in the new global economy", by joel
    kotkin. The title alone is telling. We as a people must not intuit every-thing. Be open-mined to
    examining what other groups have done to advance. I say that because,
    there are those who may come on and say, "why we gotta be like chinese?".
    Deferring to a strawman route... Were the greeks (europe) being like the afrikan
    from whom they've learned just about everything from? Of course, not. Information
    does not equal ideology. Therefore, we can learn from the
    other, without becoming the other. Nor being being
    misconstrued as joking the other.

Props, for encompassing all economic classes in the participation of
    bettering our nation (within a nation). Yet, I say this in preemption, not
    assumption....that "hand-outs" are also no-bid contracts that major
    corporations receive as well. Wealthy folks paying lower taxes (percentage
    wise) works, like a hand-out. The NAFTA and GATT agreements work in such
    a way to benefit some at the economic detriment of others, works like a
    hand-out.

I also recommend reading, "regulating the poor: the functions of public
    welfare", by frances piven. And how it started in feudal europe. The reason
    being, is because the wealthy understood, that if the "natives grow restless"
    ...that it is trouble for them. There are more poor folks than rich folks
    (which is part of the reason why a "middle class" was invented to be a
    buffer, but I digress). A study of those french revolutions/revolts
    would put that into perspective.

Now here we are in the age of capitalism, which is such that in order for
    there to be wealthy individuals, there HAS TO BE a perpetual state of
    un/under-employment. There is no other way to maintain capitalism.

With all that being said, I agree with you as I've always been and advocate
    for the "nation building" and "race first" approach. In order to achieve that, it
    will take an inordinate amount of energy to reconfigure our peops thinking.
    That is to say, elevate our level of consciousness on the issue. Economic
    capital segue's into political capital. One way to get this pedagogy across is
    to create the institutions with the kind of curriculum designed to open us to
    that way of seeing things. This can help us across the economic board. Had
    those wealthy athletes/entertainers, for example, were made aware/to study
    the likes of amos wilson, read claud anderson in a school of our making...at a young
    age, I'm confident we'd see more from that sector going back and buying the
    community, where we live. When I say buying, I mean all the convenient
    stores, dry cleaning services, produce stores, butcher shops, electronic
    repair shops, parking lots etc, creating jobs/an economic infrastructure and
    put black folks to work. They would make use of this country's unbalanced
    trade policies to create economic partnerships (in the truest since of the
    word) with our peops in the islands and the motherland on over to asia, a
    crucial component of pan-afrikanism I might add.:)

Farakhan spoke of how a lot of afrikans came out of slavery with a lot of
    skills. Those "nationbuilding" skills, for it was us who built this nation. He
    pointed out how this bothered whites, which brought folks like gompers on
    the scene to create a union that stone walled these skilled afrikans from
    those markets in order to make room for white skilled workers from europe
    to come over, snatch up those markets then turn around and say we lazy.
    They understand that "know how" translates in to money, translates in to
    political weight, so black folks had to go on a crash diet.

We shall also be reminded that welfare for the poor, was not meant
    for black folks at the time of its inception. It was by and large for white
    folks. The elites know their history. They knew that if they didn't do
    something fast, anarchy will ensue. An during this time they couldn't blame
    black folks because black folks had nothing. Frustration-induced lynchings
    would only go so far until the hillbillies put 2 and 2 2gether. In capitalist
    amerikkka, social services are a political necessity.

Welfare, as is assimilationism/multiculturalism, is a tool used against some
    of the crucial ideals of garvey, t. washington et al.

If we don't have the courage to scrutinize/analyze the system,
    then we shouldn't front on the recipients. Be it the poor and the
    wealthy.

"Don't hate the playa; hate the game".

Change the rules; change the outcome.

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    Absolutely Brilliant Post Brother, as always on point......:toasts:

I too appreciate and into looking more into that little bit of info dropped by the minister when he spoke to how and why the Unions were built, and for whome, that is really wicked how it was done, i want to study more on that and see what other hidden devilish BS these beasts have done, that i haven't found out about.

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Brothas Rap and Chin, big ups to two brilliant dissertations

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    but there has to be a collective focus on it

just for the ideology of Black Nationalism to survive

8. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    The ideology of Black Nationalism will survive as long as Blacks experience or percieve inequality. The question is will Black Nationalist do something more than talk about Black Nationalism. Anybody can talk.

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    you make a vaqlid point

since Amos Wilson' passing, I have yet to have found a national organization or even just an ad hoc committee I could send funds to

Tavis has folks get together and speak, and Sharpton just had folks get togther and speak
    and here in NYC folks are talking about creating a Black political party,

but who is working seriously towards national Black collective economics and providing our own food, clothing and shelter, as well as utilities?

10. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I have asked those questions but everyone here claims that to be top secret stuff that they cannot share for fear the white man might destroy those efforts. So, I assume someone, somewhere is doing something more than talking, but they can't let us in on it because the White man might hear we are actually are trying to do something that he won't have to pay for.