Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
THE NFL IS GOING TO PLAY THE BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO OPEN LEAGUE PLAY IT'S 1ST GAME. YET, KAEPERNIK STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB. THE NFL EARNED A RECORD $16 BILLION LAST YEAR. THEY WILL TAKE $25 MILLION AND DONATE IT TO BLACK CAUSES OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

IS THAT ENOUGH?

HOW MANY WILL WATCH GAMES?

THE NFL IS GOING TO PLAY THE BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO OPEN LEAGUE PLAY IT'S 1ST GAME. YET, KAEPERNIK STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB. THE NFL EARNED A RECORD $16 BILLION LAST YEAR. THEY WILL TAKE $25 MILLION AND DONATE IT TO BLACK CAUSES OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

IS THAT ENOUGH?

HOW MANY WILL WATCH GAMES?

2 1/2 mil a year? Approx. 78k a year per owner?
Well now, ain't that mighty white of them..........hell I'd lay odds they lose more than that at their weekly poker games. I'd bet it costs more than 78k a year to clean the locker room. Sheete, 78k a year probably doesn't even cut the grass.

2 1/2 mil a year? Approx. 78k a year per owner?
Well now, ain't that mighty white of them..........hell I'd lay odds they lose more than that at their weekly poker games. I'd bet it costs more than 78k a year to clean the locker room. Sheete, 78k a year probably doesn't even cut the grass.

I don't think you would be wrong about their poker loses

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back