Black Entertainment : Black men, you failed your fellow black man, Nate Parker

Did you post "there's not a whole lot to tell!". Thank you for the little you did share. My pleasure!

You know what I think, just thinking. There's a lot of Black folk that want to knock a white person out. If only for one time.

I've had that pleasure twice almost three. Popped a white women on the forehead and watched her stunned in fear. You been touched B. and walked away.
A white witch called me the N word. I went in for the kill and was held back by so many people. When they let me go. I found that piece of trash and threw a large cup of tea she was holding in her face. I just tilted the cup from the bottom and it went all over her face and body. Shoulda bought the small.
I get my thrills with white people in real life.
No Fear.
Did you post "there's not a whole lot to tell!". Thank you for the little you did share.

You know what I think, just thinking. There's a lot of Black folk that want to knock a white person out. If only for one time.

I've had that pleasure twice almost three. Popped a white women on the forehead and watched her stunned in fear. You been touched B. and walked away.
A white witch called me the N word. I went in for the kill and was held back by so many people. When they let me go. I found that piece of trash and threw a large cup of tea she was holding in her face. I just tilted the cup from the bottom and it went all over her face and body. Shoulda bought the small.
No Fear.

Aren't they one in the same, lol. You can't be frugal without being tightfisted.
And I thought uncle Scrooge was white! Oh well you learn something new everyday!

Did you post "there's not a whole lot to tell!". Thank you for the little you did share.

No Fear.
Did you ever walk into a bank and stick a gun in their faces and take their sh**? I heard that will really give you a rise if you know what I mean!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back