Black Relationships : Black men with white women

Status
Not open for further replies.
mahoganyqueen said:
How does everyone feel about biracial relationships? I know that when I see a white woman with a black man I am angered, even though I try to hold fast to the thought that love is love and we are all the same. As a black woman I am filled with fear that there will be no black men left for me to date. As a black person I am angry that a black man would chose to live out his life with the oppressor. Am I wrong? Black women, how does this make you feel? Black men, why do you date white women? Give me some feedback brothers and sisters.

Sistah you really have nothing to worry about in terms of black men not being there for you. There is a huge myth out there that black men are abandoning black women in great numbers. This is a LIE. there is no exodus of brothas going after white women. Period

bigtown said:
"sniff sniff" I SMELL A WHITE MAN

Brother Bigtown ... this is so offensive, so unecessary, and so untrue, considering you can't smell anyone on the Internet.

Just because a person doesn't think like you do, regarding this or any topic, does not make them White.

Do you realize that we have Black folk that think and believe every conceivable way there is to think and believe?

C'mon ... this type of dialogue gets us nowhere.

As owner of this community, i apologize to Brother SeminoleBACP for his being accused of something you could not possibly know, unless he told you so. Brother SeminoleBACP, i'd also like to extend a sincere welcome to you and hope you'll continue sharing with us.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother Bigtown ... this is so offensive, so unecessary, and so untrue, considering you can't smell anyone on the Internet.

Just because a person doesn't think like you do, regarding this or any topic, does not make them White.

Do you realize that we have Black folk that think and believe every conceivable way there is to think and believe?

C'mon ... this type of dialogue gets us nowhere.

As owner of this community, i apologize to Brother SeminoleBACP for his being accused of something you could not possibly know, unless he told you so. Brother SeminoleBACP, i'd also like to extend a sincere welcome to you and hope you'll continue sharing with us.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you, and my actions were not justified either, so I apologize likewise. :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back