Black Entertainment : Black men telling his own truth about Black women.

I think it's pointless when we as a people point /blame and want above and beyond
without self givening and or understanding the other sex
men have lost ground and women have refuse to let us back up hold it against us
for falling .

We need conditioning and get back to loving us as a people / mates
this between blackmen and women need to stop !

seek love within and then honor thy loveth
A kingman is earned by his queeneth for she need not to hem at his feet but
soth her love unconditionally as he so hold her most high for she is the staple.

I think it's pointless when we as a people point /blame and want above and beyond
for falling .

soth her love unconditionally as he so hold her most high for she is the staple.

Rich, my brother,

Restoring love among our people can only come when (1) we stop trying to blame others, (2) we learn to forgive others, (3) we accept responsibilities for our part of the drama, (4) forgive ourselves, (5) restore our faith in the idea that we can find a more perfect love with one of the equally imperfect members of the opposite sex among our people, and (6) work to prepare ourselves for them.

Till then, nothing black men and women do about this issue will work for the better.

Definitely, those type of women do exist, those who prefer other men than black men, and in large numbers. And they are nowhere near being "hoodrats" or 'low-level'. In fact, I would suggest to you that such women with this preference is the result of them internalizing the idea that there are no good black men around, filling themselves of hatred against black men, which eventually turns inward. I would also suggest to you that the same cycle happens within many black men, many of whom in heart are decent at heart and filled with the potential to beamong the brightest of today's black men, if only they would stop becoming a part of the vicious cycle of blacme gaming and decide to make different choices in the black women they choose.
Indeed, they are all entangled in the vicious web of hatred and many times it's their fault for making bad choices. After all you attract what you like.

I do agree that there is too much self-hatred in our community, butlet me be clear to the extent at which I agree. There is too much self-hatred in the many among black men andwomen who allow anger to become their reason. I saw this video and the video the sisters did. The two things I saw in common was (1) anger and (2) the valid points that feuled it.
The anger can be understood, its the generalization of all Black men or all Black women rahter than the actual people who offended them that becomes the problem.

One things that I did not see in either video was an honest account of what role they played in the casusing of their own unhappiness in their relationships. Instead, everyone made general assumptions about the opposite sex's attitudes towards one another. For years, Malcolm X stressed the importance of each of us taking responsibility for our choices in the ways we deal with one another. And so many of us black men and black women have lost sight of that.

Yes indeed, certain women you should know not to bother with.
Honestly, gentlemen, this debate is as pointless as the debate women have on this subject. The revolution on this front is limited to you as individuals, making the choices to be different than the men who get caught up in consciously and unconsciously hating one another, their women, and eventually themselves.
Agreed.

Oh, and black King, I did actually watch the video, and I disagree with the brother on one point. In the point he made about a terrorist attack on a black cruise, how men would only take care of their own family...naturally I would secure them first. And if I could, I'd save a few others, if for no other purpose than to put hope in their hearts again that there must be black men like me out there, and to inspire them to change their outlook,their choices, and their actions. It may work, it may not work. If none of the others would be saved, then I leave with my family and with a clear conscience.
I concur, I think he got it wrong there. We can be divided and hate each other at any given day but when it comes down to it we help each other out. I guess the brother really have some bad outlook on Black relationships.

for falling .

Well said, until we start loving ourselves as a people again, see the bigger picture of how great we can be when we are united.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back