BLACK MEN & PIT BULL TERRIERS...

I hear you Isaiah. I also think that some dogs and animals are not made to be pets because they are too unpredictable. People always think they know everything about everything. Like sometimes you hear someone say...."Oh, don't worry, he doesn't bite". I'm thinking.."what do you mean...he's a dog. of course he bites". People always think they have the situation under control. Can you read a dog's mind? No one knows what a dog is thinking or feeling. Hey, perfect example is Siegfried and Roy. They lived with those animals for years and years and never got attacked. Until that day. Now they are going to be more cautious. Now, what would've happened if that tiger attacked a guest at their house (since they lived with the tigers) or a person in the front row or something. Now, yes they were tigers but they are animals that they overly trusted with their lives...same as people do with these dogs that can kill a person just as easily as that tiger attacked it's longtime owner and friend.

Pitt's are crazy dogs that should not be trusted they get excited 2 fast and will bite from that excitement and it's true they will not win and intelligence contest, they are fighting dogs and have always been that way. Check your history books on the dog.
I perfer the Rott grrman or american breeds.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back