Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something?

please explain "unlike you daring to make ours for us". make ours what? choice? about what?

please be sure of your target before attacking.

btw; wouldn't bother making a choice for you; it wouldn't fit - we too different - you are you i am me. my choices wouldn't fit you; yours don't fit

I was and i am airing my opinions too

let us agree to disagree on the mutual respect side

ok

fyi

hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something
?

My comments were and about you agreeing with the wrongheaded approach to rogue cops and other mostly white haters being hyped by this thread

please explain "unlike you daring to make ours for us". make ours what? choice? about what?

please be sure of your target before attacking.

you also need to know i just don't agree

I'm hardly attacking by merely airing my criticisms

btw; wouldn't bother making a choice for you; it wouldn't fit - we too different - you are you i am me. my choices wouldn't fit you; yours don't fit

you've made a bad call

do try to not just make the same mistakes twice

fyi

As a warrior I can tell you that sounds correct dealing with maybe some Negroes but we're talking organized White Supremacy. You keep throwing the blame Whites who hates Blacks. But it goes a lot deeper than that because there are Blacks involved with this murdering of Black men unarmed. Its Whites involved with Blacks meaning Blacks giving some Whites orders like Stephen in Django.

When Sean Bell was killed he was about to get married and things were going good for him.

When Tray on Martin was killed he was in his senior year of High School.

When Oscar Grant was killed he was about to go back to college or something.

Michael Brown was headed to college.

In criminal analysis they call that a pattern. A pattern of White police officers and vigilantes like Zimmerman are killing positive Black men especially young because most of these men are young. Every now and then its a older Blackman. They are fearful of our development and are killing our young men to stop any Black power from rising.

Chuck here again

Do read and reread this post too

on point and on time

fyi

Black Man 'Wearing a Hoodie and Strapped' Praises Police in Pro-Cop Post

A young, African-American Arizona veteran praised the Tucson Police Department and challenged anti-police sentiment in a Facebook post on Tuesday, and the story has now gone viral.
Steven Hildreth Jr. said in the post that he was recently pulled over for having a tail light out, a story verified by KTLA-TV and the police department.
He explained that he treated the officers that approached his vehicle with respect, adding that, not only did they hit it off, but one officer also complimented the permitted gun he was carrying ...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/facebook-traffic-stop-steven-hildreth-jr-tucson/2015/10/30/id/699757/

GetFile.aspx

(Facebook)

Halloween Night ... :facepalm:

Police: Customer with concealed carry license kills robber; 6 wounded in other shootings

A robbery was thwarted at a Southwest Side corner store Saturday night when a patron with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed robber, authorities said.

The dead man has been identified as Reginald Gildersleeve, 55, of the 5000 block of South California Avenue, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office. Gildersleeve was pronounced dead on the scene at 7:10 p.m., according to the medical examiner's office. An autopsy is slated for Sunday ...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ing-at-gage-park-business-20151031-story.html

600x338

Photo gallery: Concealed carry shooting in Gage Park

(John J. Kim / Chicago Tribune)

600x338

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back