Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Other than
- removing racist mutants from integrating in neighborhoods
- hiring unbiased police for the community
- better cultural based training for officers
- community leaders and police working together more closely
- the NRA having membership drives (it does wonders if you want your community desensitized to gun ownership.. plus cheap bullets)

Not much... crappy police will always give you crappy results

Yes.. for one, everyone needs to be acclimated of seeing blacks with legal firearms. They need to be used to seeing blacks open carrying firearms.

Other than racist rhetoric, the only other time they see blacks with firearms it's automatically stereotyped as criminal or suspicious behavior. So you must change the paradigm.

Remember I told you most of the issues one deals with in their home is the culture of the area. I am not saying my area doesn't have to deal with racism, but gun culture is prevalent here.

Plus in Ohio, the citizens have to police their police department... like NYPD they are like an occupying military force rather than the authority. You have to remove the sheer overpowering number of racists or accidentally racist cops there

CHOOSING THE
RIGHT HOLSTER

right-holster-hero-img.png

The United States Concealed Carry Association’s Concealed Carry Holster Guide will answer your questions on the pros and cons of different types and styles of holsters. Get your FREE copy today!

right-holster-CTA-img.png

http://www.usconcealedcarry.net/pis..._rtg_holster&gclid=COCq2a-07sICFcxcMgod5jkAmg

:facepalm:
No there was another. I'll look it up.

More PIPE DREAM stuff...never gonna happen.

It seems and sounds as though some who refer to the legacy of the Black Panthers etc. choose to forget to tell the rest of the story: I. e., either as regards how the people themselves had to raise money to bail folks out of jail, an/or one black community who were glad to be ride of them, after the MOVE era, over in Philly..

Yes.. for one, everyone needs to be acclimated of seeing blacks with legal firearms. They need to be used to seeing blacks open carrying firearms.

Other than racist rhetoric, the only other time they see blacks with firearms it's automatically stereotyped as criminal or suspicious behavior. So you must change the paradigm.

Remember I told you most of the issues one deals with in their home is the culture of the area. I am not saying my area doesn't have to deal with racism, but gun culture is prevalent here.

Plus in Ohio, the citizens have to police their police department... like NYPD they are like an occupying military force rather than the authority. You have to remove the sheer overpowering number of racists or accidentally racist cops there

What was and is so ironic: Some here-- repeat the same ole rhretoric-- as though we of that (sixties) generation have lost our minds-- can and will be no more than part of your cheering section-- ad naseum..

Instead, I don't find many--if any at all--who are for what the young black posters in NYC need--and others want--reform of this nations laws etc., not a race war!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back