Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Been openly carrying and advocating gun ownership by Black Americans since the service.

It's your American privilege to be armed. All you truthfully have to do is read and comprehend the rules of your state.

Brother, I already know, lol, thanks for contributing though. I've read enough of your posts to be able to say that. In fact, your position comes to light even more clearly in the article I posted, stand up and take a deserved bow ...

:facepalm: ... Orlando is lucky to be alive, but stupid.

Police: Man painted handgun red to resemble toy

f04557d9bd950d30680f6a706700a730.jpg

(AP Photo/Hamilton County Sheriff)

CINCINNATI (AP) — Southwest Ohio authorities said Friday they arrested a man with a loaded handgun painted red to resemble a toy.

Police responding to a call about a man with a gun said they found Orlando Lowery, 23, with a .380-caliber handgun painted red and 9 grams of cocaine. No attorney was listed for Lowery, who was jailed on a concealed weapons charge and a drug count.

The arrest came just four days after legislation was introduced in the state to require that lookalike guns be brightly colored or otherwise marked. Ohio lawmakers took up the bill following two police fatal shootings of young people carrying lookalike guns in recent months.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-police-man-painted-gun-resemble-toy-191312865.html

understand who you're dealing with: the ku klux klan, and other like-minded haters, grabbed a badge and a gun...when they could no longer legally (lynch) us. everyone openly carrying a gun just gives them more justification to single us out and pick us off, one by one. it's not the carrying of the gun that's the deterrent, it's the killing of those who kill us that's the deterrent. just like in old days, once they were shown that they could die as well--that we were willing to kill them--they took another tactic. UNTIL those doing the killing gets killed, the killing will continue. when they realize that, if they kill someone, it's going to come back on them, they will stop. right now, there are no repercussions to their actions. THEY'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT. when they start dying, they'll back off that coz, as much as they like to kill, they don't want to die.

NOW, i'm not advocating a killing. i don't want anyone to say, "baller told me to kill them." I'm just saying, as i see it, the killing won't stop 'til they start getting killed...and taste the consequences of their actions.

it's that simple.

You were right ...

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back