Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Truth,

Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Contrary to conventional thinking on both sides of the political divide, more legal guns in the hands of law-abiding black men will defeat racism and end racial profiling in this country.

Specifically, openly carrying a handgun in a hip holster will serve as a sign to everyone (law enforcement, the Wal-Mart employees frightened that a black man is holding a Wal-Mart air gun, the paranoid neighborhood watchman, an average citizen on the street) that black men in this country don't correlate to the various prejudices Americans have towards dark skin. Below are three more reasons why the 2nd Amendment and open carry will help protect the civil rights of African-Americans, defeat racial profiling in America, and help eliminate tensions that have existed for centuries.

1. Racism and a bias against dark skin exists in America. Openly carrying a gun, in a hip holster, can defeat this entrenched prejudice.

2. Black men are not a threat. Openly carrying a handgun in a holster will illustrate this fact, as stated by gun advocates who agree with my idea.

3. Forging alliances with those on the opposite end of the political spectrum will help African-Americans destroy racism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/black-men-openly-carrying_b_6313176.html

gun-holster.jpg

What criminal would openly carry a firearm?

A legal, constitutionally protected way to defeat racism is right in front of us. After all, everyone can relate to not wanting to be viewed as a criminal, regardless of how they feel about climate change or taxes.

It's time black men across the country openly carry a gun and it's time the NRA, Tea Party and others support this idea.

understand who you're dealing with: the ku klux klan, and other like-minded haters, grabbed a badge and a gun...when they could no longer legally (lynch) us. everyone openly carrying a gun just gives them more justification to single us out and pick us off, one by one. it's not the carrying of the gun that's the deterrent, it's the killing of those who kill us that's the deterrent. just like in old days, once they were shown that they could die as well--that we were willing to kill them--they took another tactic. UNTIL those doing the killing gets killed, the killing will continue. when they realize that, if they kill someone, it's going to come back on them, they will stop. right now, there are no repercussions to their actions. THEY'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT. when they start dying, they'll back off that coz, as much as they like to kill, they don't want to die.

NOW, i'm not advocating a killing. i don't want anyone to say, "baller told me to kill them." I'm just saying, as i see it, the killing won't stop 'til they start getting killed...and taste the consequences of their actions.

it's that simple.

As a warrior I can tell you that sounds correct dealing with maybe some Negroes but we're talking organized White Supremacy. You keep throwing the blame Whites who hates Blacks. But it goes a lot deeper than that because there are Blacks involved with this murdering of Black men unarmed. Its Whites involved with Blacks meaning Blacks giving some Whites orders like Stephen in Django.

When Sean Bell was killed he was about to get married and things were going good for him.

When Tray on Martin was killed he was in his senior year of High School.

When Oscar Grant was killed he was about to go back to college or something.

Michael Brown was headed to college.

In criminal analysis they call that a pattern. A pattern of White police officers and vigilantes like Zimmerman are killing positive Black men especially young because most of these men are young. Every now and then its a older Blackman. They are fearful of our development and are killing our young men to stop any Black power from rising.

understand who you're dealing with: the ku klux klan, and other like-minded haters, grabbed a badge and a gun...when they could no longer legally (lynch) us. everyone openly carrying a gun just gives them more justification to single us out and pick us off, one by one. it's not the carrying of the gun that's the deterrent, it's the killing of those who kill us that's the deterrent. just like in old days, once they were shown that they could die as well--that we were willing to kill them--they took another tactic. UNTIL those doing the killing gets killed, the killing will continue. when they realize that, if they kill someone, it's going to come back on them, they will stop. right now, there are no repercussions to their actions. THEY'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT. when they start dying, they'll back off that coz, as much as they like to kill, they don't want to die.

NOW, i'm not advocating a killing. i don't want anyone to say, "baller told me to kill them." I'm just saying, as i see it, the killing won't stop 'til they start getting killed...and taste the consequences of their actions.

it's that simple.

On the killing part, I couldn't agree with you more, which probably explains why my favorite ancestor is non-other than Nat Turner. Not only was Nat a preacher, but he did exactly what you described:

it's the killing of those who kill us that's the deterrent

Perhaps there are many Nat Turners around today to answer that call.

Meanwhile, we should fear wearing a weapon openly for the reason you mentioned, on the one hand; but on the other hand, its perfectly legal, and in my view would serve as an
immediate deterrent for those brave enough to carry openly.

Certainly most, if not all Black men have guns/weapons for protection, so why not open carry if your state allows. I'm leaning more and more to the idea, since I'm well protected at home, but risk unlawful profiling, search and seizure away from home.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back