Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

:facepalm:

The Latest: Father says man killed in mall had gun permit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-police-looking-2nd-gunman-mall-shooting-040338736.html
...Twenty-one-year-old Emantic "EJ" Bradford Jr. was fatally shot by a police officer responding to the Thanksgiving night shooting that wounded an 18-year-old and 12-year-old. Hoover police initially thought Bradford, who was carrying a handgun, was responsible, authorities later said it was unlikely that Bradford had done the shooting.

Associated Press

:great:

Gun sales spike among African-Americans: 'Our ancestors died for us to vote, they also died for us to be able to carry guns'

Marquise Francis
National Reporter & Producer
Yahoo News

6c06fac0-1e6f-11e8-adbd-ff7198322e66_marquise1.jpg

:great: brother strapped

I’ve bought my first gun. As a Black man, I no longer feel safe in America | Opinion

1596938038415.png

Solomon Jones
Miami Herald

:great:

Gun sales to Black buyers have surged. Gun store ownership by Black people has not

:picture:
1619844141383.png
Students listen to an instructor during Redstone Firearms' beginner handgun course at Angeles Shooting Ranges in California (Ezra Kaplan / NBC News)

Ezra Kaplan

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back