Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
wasn't the panthers. it was the bla; black liberation army.

panthers about social support. bla about in-your-face action arm.

don't keep drinking their twist.
In either case the for real ones made their choices

unlike you daring to make ours for us

not your right to

fyi

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something?

please explain "unlike you daring to make ours for us". make ours what? choice? about what?

please be sure of your target before attacking.

btw; wouldn't bother making a choice for you; it wouldn't fit - we too different - you are you i am me. my choices wouldn't fit you; yours don't fit

In either case the for real ones made their choices

unlike you daring to make ours for us

not your right to

fyi

Boboshante

Mar 16, 2015
Not really, just accept that all these things you cite above, and listed below, hardened those seeking a new life in the New World, the extent to which the right to bare arms prevailed.

... were indeed not wanted

... resulting in them having nowhere to live

... Irish were victimised and often enslaved like blacks

... they were not wanted in the uk

Please present some data on this, Boboshante:

"The criminals were sent to Australia another democratic civilised country like the USA but without the gun culture."

I have looked at those links and read the British response to some of the findings. Still more work to be done on my part. However the first settlers were puritans highly religious people.

Some disputes about the early settlers needing help from the natives to farm the land. The British at this time had a farming history of 1,000 years prior to arriving to the USA. I won't dismiss what the USA scholars have found but it does need validating by other historians from the uk.

My own research into the reasons that drove uk citizens to seek a new life in the USA doesn't fit the timeline you are working to but they are part of the first 100 years of uk emigration to the USA.

http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/scotlandshistory/jacobitesenlightenmentclearances/emigration/america/index.asp

http://m.scotsman.com/news/clearing-the-air-on-the-clearances-1-465760

http://blog.nationalarchives.gov.uk/blog/irish-indentured-labour-in-the-caribbean/

Trying to find more on the Irish from an uk perspective is difficult as it's dominated by USA writers with an obvious agenda.

Thanks for sharing this information with me as it opens up areas for more discussion.

What seems clear the Irish Americans were clearly behind the enslaving of Africa in the USA and are now trying to compare their history with ours.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... I won't dismiss what the USA scholars have found but it does need validating by other historians from the uk. Trying to find more on the Irish from an uk perspective is difficult as it's dominated by USA writers with an obvious agenda. Thanks for sharing this information with me as it opens up areas for more discussion.

Keep this in mind while you research, we are on the Internet, the www.com, world wide web. The link sources I submitted are very accredited, check them out again.

The UK doesn't have its own Internet, or does it? Nevertheless, I have enjoyed the short side-bar, but lets get back to the topic:

Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America
Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 12, 2014

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

DISASTER OR GREAT DEMONSTRATION? MISSOURI OATH KEEPERS TO ARM BLACK MEN IN FERGUSON WITH RIFLES

The Missouri Oath Keepers plan to hold an open carry march through Ferguson and are hoping to gather 50 Black men to attend carrying AR-15 rifles along with the organization. The event, scheduled to happen within the next few weeks, will be used to demonstrate and flex the open carry rights of all citizens reported Red Dirt News. But is this a great demonstration or a set up for disaster?

Oath Keepers, carrying rifles, walk along West Florrisant Street as demonstrators, marking the first anniversary of the shooting of Michael Brown. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

http://madamenoire.com/580818/missouri-oath-keepers-to-arm-ferguson-black-men-with-rifles/

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something?

please explain "unlike you daring to make ours for us". make ours what? choice? about what?

btw; wouldn't bother making a choice for you; it wouldn't fit - we too different - you are you i am me. my choices wouldn't fit you; yours don't fit
I was and i am airing my opinions too

let us agree to disagree on the mutual respect side

ok

fyi

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something
?

My comments were and about you agreeing with the wrongheaded approach to rogue cops and other mostly white haters being hyped by this thread

you also need to know i just don't agree

I'm hardly attacking by merely airing my criticisms

you've made a bad call

do try to not just make the same mistakes twice

fyi

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
As a warrior I can tell you that sounds correct dealing with maybe some Negroes but we're talking organized White Supremacy. You keep throwing the blame Whites who hates Blacks. But it goes a lot deeper than that because there are Blacks involved with this murdering of Black men unarmed. Its Whites involved with Blacks meaning Blacks giving some Whites orders like Stephen in Django.

When Sean Bell was killed he was about to get married and things were going good for him.

When Tray on Martin was killed he was in his senior year of High School.

When Oscar Grant was killed he was about to go back to college or something.

Michael Brown was headed to college.

In criminal analysis they call that a pattern. A pattern of White police officers and vigilantes like Zimmerman are killing positive Black men especially young because most of these men are young. Every now and then its a older Blackman. They are fearful of our development and are killing our young men to stop any Black power from rising.
Chuck here again

Do read and reread this post too

on point and on time

fyi

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Black Man 'Wearing a Hoodie and Strapped' Praises Police in Pro-Cop Post

A young, African-American Arizona veteran praised the Tucson Police Department and challenged anti-police sentiment in a Facebook post on Tuesday, and the story has now gone viral.
Steven Hildreth Jr. said in the post that he was recently pulled over for having a tail light out, a story verified by KTLA-TV and the police department.
He explained that he treated the officers that approached his vehicle with respect, adding that, not only did they hit it off, but one officer also complimented the permitted gun he was carrying ...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/facebook-traffic-stop-steven-hildreth-jr-tucson/2015/10/30/id/699757/

(Facebook)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Halloween Night ... :facepalm:

Police: Customer with concealed carry license kills robber; 6 wounded in other shootings

A robbery was thwarted at a Southwest Side corner store Saturday night when a patron with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed robber, authorities said.

The dead man has been identified as Reginald Gildersleeve, 55, of the 5000 block of South California Avenue, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office. Gildersleeve was pronounced dead on the scene at 7:10 p.m., according to the medical examiner's office. An autopsy is slated for Sunday ...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-1-dead-in-shooting-at-gage-park-business-20151031-story.html

Photo gallery: Concealed carry shooting in Gage Park

(John J. Kim / Chicago Tribune)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.