Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 12, 2014.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,682
    In either case the for real ones made their choices

unlike you daring to make ours for us

not your right to

fyi

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +755
    hard to understand you most times, chuck. seems like you are accusing me of something?

please explain "unlike you daring to make ours for us". make ours what? choice? about what?

please be sure of your target before attacking.

btw; wouldn't bother making a choice for you; it wouldn't fit - we too different - you are you i am me. my choices wouldn't fit you; yours don't fit

3. Boboshante

Boboshante Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +60
    I have looked at those links and read the British response to some of the findings. Still more work to be done on my part. However the first settlers were puritans highly religious people.

Some disputes about the early settlers needing help from the natives to farm the land. The British at this time had a farming history of 1,000 years prior to arriving to the USA. I won't dismiss what the USA scholars have found but it does need validating by other historians from the uk.

My own research into the reasons that drove uk citizens to seek a new life in the USA doesn't fit the timeline you are working to but they are part of the first 100 years of uk emigration to the USA.

http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk...enmentclearances/emigration/america/index.asp

http://m.scotsman.com/news/clearing-the-air-on-the-clearances-1-465760

Clearing the air on the Clearances

DURING the period 1785 to 1886, when the Crofters Act was passed, it is estimated that about 500,000 Highlanders left their homes in search of a new life. Some were forcibly evicted in the most brutal circumstances, others left of their own...
    scotsman.com

http://blog.nationalarchives.gov.uk/blog/irish-indentured-labour-in-the-caribbean/

Irish indentured labour in the Caribbean | The National Archives blog

Whilst doing research for the 'Caribbean through a lens' user participation project, a chance phone call from a community group in Birmingham led to the un
    blog.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Trying to find more on the Irish from an uk perspective is difficult as it's dominated by USA writers with an obvious agenda.

Thanks for sharing this information with me as it opens up areas for more discussion.

What seems clear the Irish Americans were clearly behind the enslaving of Africa in the USA and are now trying to compare their history with ours.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,519

Keep this in mind while you research, we are on the Internet, the www.com, world wide web. The link sources I submitted are very accredited, check them out again.

The UK doesn't have its own Internet, or does it? Nevertheless, I have enjoyed the short side-bar, but lets get back to the topic:

Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America
    Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 12, 2014

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,519

DISASTER OR GREAT DEMONSTRATION? MISSOURI OATH KEEPERS TO ARM BLACK MEN IN FERGUSON WITH RIFLES

The Missouri Oath Keepers plan to hold an open carry march through Ferguson and are hoping to gather 50 Black men to attend carrying AR-15 rifles along with the organization. The event, scheduled to happen within the next few weeks, will be used to demonstrate and flex the open carry rights of all citizens reported Red Dirt News. But is this a great demonstration or a set up for disaster?

[​IMG]
    Oath Keepers, carrying rifles, walk along West Florrisant Street as demonstrators, marking the first anniversary of the shooting of Michael Brown. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

http://madamenoire.com/580818/missouri-oath-keepers-to-arm-ferguson-black-men-with-rifles/

Missouri Oath Keepers to Black Men With Rifles

Ferguson is still fighting to preserves the liberties of their citizens and the Oath Keepers hope to help with a demonstration involving 50 armed Black men.
    madamenoire.com

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,682
    I was and i am airing my opinions too

let us agree to disagree on the mutual respect side

ok

fyi

7. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,682
    you've made a bad call

do try to not just make the same mistakes twice

fyi

8. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,682
    Chuck here again

Do read and reread this post too

on point and on time

fyi

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,519

Black Man 'Wearing a Hoodie and Strapped' Praises Police in Pro-Cop Post

A young, African-American Arizona veteran praised the Tucson Police Department and challenged anti-police sentiment in a Facebook post on Tuesday, and the story has now gone viral.
    Steven Hildreth Jr. said in the post that he was recently pulled over for having a tail light out, a story verified by KTLA-TV and the police department.
    He explained that he treated the officers that approached his vehicle with respect, adding that, not only did they hit it off, but one officer also complimented the permitted gun he was carrying ...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/facebook-traffic-stop-steven-hildreth-jr-tucson/2015/10/30/id/699757/

Black Man 'Wearing a Hoodie and Strapped' Praises Police in Pro-Cop Post

A young, African-American Arizona veteran praised the Tucson Police Department and challenged anti-police sentiment in a Facebook post on Tuesday, and the story has now gone viral.
    newsmax.com

[​IMG]
    (Facebook)

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,519

Halloween Night ... :facepalm:

Police: Customer with concealed carry license kills robber; 6 wounded in other shootings

A robbery was thwarted at a Southwest Side corner store Saturday night when a patron with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed robber, authorities said.

The dead man has been identified as Reginald Gildersleeve, 55, of the 5000 block of South California Avenue, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office. Gildersleeve was pronounced dead on the scene at 7:10 p.m., according to the medical examiner's office. An autopsy is slated for Sunday ...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ing-at-gage-park-business-20151031-story.html

Police: Customer with concealed carry license kills robber; 6 more people shot

A robbery was thwarted at a Southwest Side corner store Saturday night when a patron with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed robber, authorities said.
    chicagotribune.com

[​IMG]

Photo gallery: Concealed carry shooting in Gage Park

(John J. Kim / Chicago Tribune)

[​IMG]