Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Gresham Oregon is reporting that a man that was practicing “open carry” with a brand new handgun was robbed of it – at gunpoint.
The station reports that on October 4th the victim, William Coleman III, was displaying his brand-new Walther P22 handgun to his cousin at about 2 A.M. when he was approached by another man wearing flip-flops and sweat pants, who asked for a cigarette. After displaying his own weapon in his waistband, he told Coleman;
“I like your gun. Give it to me.”

I wonder will this be productive or will it openly create a deeper crime wave ???

Is there a link or source to this information Bro. $$RICH$$?

One person was legitimate, and the other person appears to have been a criminal. Something just doesn't add up here. If Coleman was displaying his weapon to his cousin when approached, did the robber have his gun drawn already, if so, both were open at the ready. Had Coleman fired to disarm the robber, police could have determined if the robber was legal at the point of attempted robbery.

This link Walther P22 doesn't work.

Last edited:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I laugh too and I also think it's crap how one going to let someone take your weapon from you
less it was not loaded !
yes I read it somewhere I can find that link to it, but myself don't think it's true ......

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I laugh too and I also think it's crap how one going to let someone take your weapon from you
less it was not loaded !
yes I read it somewhere I can find that link to it, but myself don't think it's true ......

Thanks $$RICH$$ for checking on the link, I'd like to read it too!

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/rahiemshabazz">Rahiem[/a] Shabazz</a>.</div></div>

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

VIDEO: Black Open Carry Protesters Take To The Streets To Protest Police Brutality
Around 40 New Black Panther Party members marched with their firearms on display through the streets of Austin during SXSW festival on Monday.
By S. Wooten and
M. David for Counter Current News | March 26, 2015

We have reported on the “Open Carry” protests by the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, taking place in Texas recently in response to increasing incidences of police brutality. The Huey P. Newton Gun Club don’t claim to be Black Panthers like their namesake, but another group – the New Black Panther Party – does make use of the name ...

Must-see video:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/video-black-open-carry-protesters-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-police-brutality/203736/

Boboshante

Mar 16, 2015
For people like myself that reside in Europe we can't get our heads around a supposedly civilised country that supports the idea of the right to bear arm.

It does nothing for the perception that's often generalised that Americans are dumb. Sorry if any offence caused but like I said I don't get it.

The war of independence is over whilst every other civilised country outlaws guns.

Canada is your neighbour as a similar history and yet we don't hear of mass killings like the ones that is often seen in the USA.

I find it hard to take Americans serious when more people are in favour of carrying guns in public.

It's like the wild Wild West persona is ingrained on the psyche.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
For people like myself that reside in Europe we can't get our heads around a supposedly civilised country that supports the idea of the right to bear arm.

It does nothing for the perception that's often generalised that Americans are dumb. Sorry if any offence caused but like I said I don't get it.

The war of independence is over whilst every other civilised country outlaws guns.

Canada is your neighbour as a similar history and yet we don't hear of mass killings like the ones that is often seen in the USA.

I find it hard to take Americans serious when more people are in favour of carrying guns in public.

It's like the wild Wild West persona is ingrained on the psyche.

In no way am I answering for Deacs, Boboshante, although he's been absent from the Forums for a period of days now. But as Thread starter, historical background between Europe and the United States seems appropriate, based on your highlighted statement above.

Let's not forget that the founders of America were the outcasts of Europe. They were murderers, convicts, gangsters, low-life, criminals, you name it.

Europe got rid of its worst characters, and those same minded folk set up America and its constitutional laws-right to bear arms.

So, its understandable why Europe functions around the "English Bobby" concept of unarmed policing; while citizens of America are faced with whether to open carry or conceal carry weapons.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: