Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Gresham Oregon is reporting that a man that was practicing “open carry” with a brand new handgun was robbed of it – at gunpoint.
The station reports that on October 4th the victim, William Coleman III, was displaying his brand-new Walther P22 handgun to his cousin at about 2 A.M. when he was approached by another man wearing flip-flops and sweat pants, who asked for a cigarette. After displaying his own weapon in his waistband, he told Coleman;
“I like your gun. Give it to me.”

I wonder will this be productive or will it openly create a deeper crime wave ???

Is there a link or source to this information Bro. $$RICH$$?

One person was legitimate, and the other person appears to have been a criminal. Something just doesn't add up here. If Coleman was displaying his weapon to his cousin when approached, did the robber have his gun drawn already, if so, both were open at the ready. Had Coleman fired to disarm the robber, police could have determined if the robber was legal at the point of attempted robbery.

This link Walther P22 doesn't work.

Last edited:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I laugh too and I also think it's crap how one going to let someone take your weapon from you
less it was not loaded !
yes I read it somewhere I can find that link to it, but myself don't think it's true ......

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I laugh too and I also think it's crap how one going to let someone take your weapon from you
less it was not loaded !
yes I read it somewhere I can find that link to it, but myself don't think it's true ......

Thanks $$RICH$$ for checking on the link, I'd like to read it too!

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: