Law Forum : Black Men Opening Bank Accounts - Be Careful

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Police Draw Guns on Men Opening Bank Account

Skokie police drew their guns and surrounded a Bank of America Monday morning because two "suspicious" men wanted to open an account.

The two men describe what happened and tell NBC Chicago they were unfairly singled out by bank employees and police because of how they look.

Oops.

The men who were targeted by police called it “racial profiling” and a police over-reaction.

The two were apparently trying to open an account, but employees thought they appeared suspicious and called police.

After police surrounded the bank, both men surrendered. One man left the bank with his arms up, while the other sat on the sidewalk with two officers pointing machine guns at him. The men had no weapons.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    This is great info!

KWABENA

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

The more things change, the more they stay the same

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    "Must look Suspicious" (Macka B)

I work with amany a Man of Afreekan Descent and they are MAD bout the lice constantly and consistently biting them in da you know what/where...

Many are getting housing for as low as $1.00 a month and most all have all types of "supports". That means they have to abide by their rules and the local, state and federal gov't funded "programs" to "help" (and that has more often than not, led to our being harmed) them get off and stay off of drugs...either dealing or using....
    They are also giving them SSI and they never have to work again. Just sit there and get a monthly check. ...for things like difficulty managing ANGER. They (the M.A.D. men) tend to hurt those closet to them as well as hurting themselves with particular behaviors.

It's all a straight set-up designed to ensure they (M.A.D.men) are maintained under the rule and law of the controller.

I'm about to pass out at this keyboard. Not the best time I suppose to attempt more now...

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Greetings Sister TruetotheCause....is there any tie to the topic? If so please explain... I felled to see it...

Thanking You in advance

Lilpea :1on1:

6. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Sure Lilpea..let's see what I can do for you.

The Brothers are often mandated to treatment for dealing or let out long and remanded to treatment programs where they get the aid mentioned. Another arm of that aid is supporting them with opening BANK ACCOUNTS...and the like.
    A lot of focus is on the Brothers in the system much like they did the Women with welfare.

They work with them for educational programs and employment supports also and all is focused on helping them become "responsible"...hint, hint, hint,...function like "us" white people.

Then when they begin to do it.....BANG....BAM...they on them guns drawn ..

Running them around with their hypocrisy and all...and the Brothers are M.A.D. and that shows at time..Then that becomes cause for them to look "Suspicious" when behaving like they want them to. They can't win for losing and I see the ish unfold every day and talk with the Brothers so I hear what their going through with ish like this.

Does that help any:?: In the end I'm saying....it's all a GAME to them. Setting the Brothers up for ish like this.

M.E.

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Oh yes..one more thing...the mention of the low rents and housing supports coupled with SSI payments supports them opening bank accounts. They often have to for the SSI to go to the bank.:ghost:

Hope this helps :fyi:

M.E.

8. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    OHHHH so what u are saying is that these two brothers are part of that system...if so, thank you for clearning this up for me.

Lilpea :1on1:

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    No problem...

Tho I'm not saying those two ARE part of that shystem yet....that's the first thing came to my mind. Given the FACTS of what I know, there is a POSSIBILITY they are part of a the Recovery Community. Recovering from a different lifestyle that would lead them to a bank opening an account and looking "suspicious". I imagined a few of the guys I work with and I know they'd look suspicious...checking around to figure how what they needed to open or withdraw money and what not.

M.E.

10. Demijo

Demijo Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I always go to the bank alone just so I don't worry about being associated with a suspicious person loitering around and waiting for me to finish. Plus be calm to the point of sleepiness, be friendly, relaxed, and make eye contact.

Using a bank is like taming a animal, lots of body language involved and best done 1 on 1.