Black Men : Black Men I need your help on this one

As I said I am not sleeping with him we hang out when he comes to New York I told him no sex until I felt it was moving along better. .Yes it has been four years NO sex he comes o New York twice a month He works six days spends some days off with his mom and some with me says he wants marriage it dont seem we are making a real connection sometimes

As I said I am not sleeping with him we hang out when he comes to New York I told him no sex until I felt it was moving along better. .Yes it has been four years NO sex he comes o New York twice a month He works six days spends some days off with his mom and some with me says he wants marriage it dont seem we are making a real connection sometimes

It seems like all we talk about are the logistics of finances house how to raise kids etc. I want to feel like we are making a connection getting closer. We have a non sexual relationship because I told him he had to prove he is serious first and he never did just talk. Its weird sometimes because we have these talks about our future and talks about moving to new york but he never does.

It seems like all we talk about are the logistics of finances house how to raise kids etc. I want to feel like we are making a connection getting closer. We have a non sexual relationship because I told him he had to prove he is serious first and he never did just talk. Its weird sometimes because we have these talks about our future and talks about moving to new york but he never does.

So, sounds like it's time for a "if we are going to do this when? Why aren't WE progressing?" These have to be asked in a diplomatic manner. lol

You must also be prepared to deal with he may just be a great friend

Or you could just turn him out one night and then cut him off. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back