Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)

Sista IFE we had a back and forth about these suckaz in another thread lol

i was the first one to respond lol

this was my first statment

"Real men know what's expected. Real men have no problem, boys do."

https://destee.com/threads/mgtow-are-you-guys-feeling-that.84817/

I see the thread and read the post. Good thread. If only I had noticed that one, I would have posted to the other thread.

There is another Movement BWGTOW. If Black males are going their own way Black women don’t need to go.

I don’t believe the whole MGTOW thing.
This movement starred more than 10 Years ago.
I’m still seeing men.why aren’t these men gone already.
Where are they going. They don’t look like home owners or men who pay rent. Still living at they mamma house, talking about leaving women.

Or is MGTOW A Movement designed to mentally go your own way. Retards.

Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWGTOW
  1. Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWGTOW - Discussion on ...
    http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLV42KN506CRQRQR1/black-women-are-finally-leaving-black-men-bwgtow - 208k - Cached - Similar pages
    There is a new movement called BWGTOW, Black Women Going Their Own Way. I found out about it on YouTube. It's about black women breaking away from black men and a community that does not protect them. I encourage all black women to check it out. And stop marching for black men! They have ...
  2. #bwgtow hashtag on Twitter

Still living at they mamma house, talking about leaving women.

lol amazing huh? They say it's not because they can't get women it's because they want to please self focus on self lol hahhahaha i find this hilarious. Because guys who love and understand women are not involved in this stupidness. lol

All the guys i see complaining don't exactly look like they appeal to women or don't appeal to the type of women they seek. smh

So what is the problem fellaz, lol it sure ain't the women.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back