Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)

i would run the BS flag up but this nonsense does not even rise to the BS level.
please do not let self hating nutbags define us.

The most words I’ve seen you post. Thank you.

problem is, some sisters get hooked up with boys and then exterpolate that onto the world.....

There are male and female losers. Being able to avoid them is a skill we need to be passing on to our children. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be happening enough, since it seems the loser segment of the population out reproduces the rest.

My wife sees the consequences everyday as a middle school science teacher dealing with parents who should have never had children and children who receive very little corrective guidance at home.

Sista IFE we had a back and forth about these suckaz in another thread lol

i was the first one to respond lol

this was my first statment

"Real men know what's expected. Real men have no problem, boys do."

https://destee.com/threads/mgtow-are-you-guys-feeling-that.84817/

I see the thread and read the post. Good thread. If only I had noticed that one, I would have posted to the other thread.

There is another Movement BWGTOW. If Black males are going their own way Black women don’t need to go.

I don’t believe the whole MGTOW thing.
This movement starred more than 10 Years ago.
I’m still seeing men.why aren’t these men gone already.
Where are they going. They don’t lik like home owners or men who pay rent. Still living at they mamma house, talking about leaving women.

Or is MGTOW A Movement designed to mentally go your own way. Retards.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back