Black People : Black men dating racist white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's on record not to be, ask him what he believes.
He might as well be!

You both sing the same song!
choir.gif

He might as well be!

You both sing the same song! :lol:

At one point, it seemed as though it was worthwhile having dialog with you, it is now very clear, its fruitless ... This is all a joke to you, yet, you raise the Word of God.:facepalm: Gonna let you go brother, but remember, Greyhounds can fly:

I'm leaving anyway, "bruh."

BLACK POWER!!!!!

BLACK UNITY!!!!

I think black folks in America have lost their pride in who they really are. A great shame indeed

This implies that AAs just "threw" away their pride as if they had a choice or the power to retain it. No, Blacks in America didn't "lose" their pride. It was stripped from us through slavery and an Apartheid-like Jim Crow system.

Unlike, African-descendants in Barbados and other areas throughout the Diaspora, Blacks in America were, largely, disconnected from their African roots. Also, unlike Barbados, Blacks are a minority in the U.S., not the majority.

However, it is a "great shame" that "Black folks in America" are so often LOOKED DOWN UPON by Blacks in other countries. Most often, they rely on tv and the internet to base their opinions on African Americans.

This white supremacy mindset is the crux of self-hate.

At one point, it seemed as though it was worthwhile having dialog with you, it is now very clear, its fruitless ... This is all a joke to you, yet, you raise the Word of God.
I just didn't want "brother" jamesfrmphilly to delude himself into believing that even though he HATES his brother that he loves God!

That wasn't no joke" to me...the message was SERIOUS!

That's why I said that you and jamesfromphilly sing the SAME SONG!!!!

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/black-men-dating-racist-white-women.77622/page-35#post-829712

This implies that AAs just "threw" away their pride as if they had a choice or the power to retain it. No, Blacks in America didn't "lose" their pride. It was stripped from us through slavery and an Apartheid-like Jim Crow system.

Unlike, African-descendants in Barbados and other areas throughout the Diaspora, Blacks in America were, largely, disconnected from their African roots. Also, unlike Barbados, Blacks are a minority in the U.S., not the majority.

However, it is a "great shame" that "Black folks in America" are so often LOOKED DOWN UPON by Blacks in other countries. Most often, they rely on tv and the internet to base their opinions on African Americans.

This white supremacy mindset is the crux of self-hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back