Black People : Black men dating racist white women.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    So here we go again. I ran into this video just skimming through my homepage on Facebook when I ran into this video.

Let me just say I was extremely disappointed by the brotha in the video and how he just let her go about what she was saying in the video but he had nothing on the so-called conscious sistas who responded to the video.

These sistas went in on black men calling us all homosexuals, bottom of the human barrel, sacred of black women strength, and some other stupid B/S. I'm dropping this video because I'm more disappointed at how my sistas responded to the video then I'm at the brotha and believe me that brotha got (not past tense - like right now) me angry.

The sistas in their angry displayed every single mentality that the white woman said was an issue with black women. I mean they did it all - and they didn't leave anything out.

2. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I'm just done - our people needs to get it together seriously ... This dude!!! Wow!!! What got me is that he's giggling like a little girl agreeing with her and that's not coo. The question is - was this white girl telling the truth? I don't like the title of this video - I think it should have been "White girl voices her opinion on black women with ignorant black guy".

3. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    I think I saw that video before and all I will say is that african americans are indeed a lost people.

Black american women didn't get a 65% divorce rate by being GOOD to their man. (compared to just an 8% divorce rate for asian american women)

4. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Yes, for the most part, but there are some good black women out there.

5. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    LOL

I agree.

6. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Sorry bruh...I was only able to watch 3 min. of that ish. I've been hearing weak @*** bruthas use those same excuses for decades now. I've seen, and known beckys that was worst than sistas, so that skinny ugly heffa can just save all dat noise. Bruh so weak, he can't even looking the camera cuz he knows he's on some ol B/S.

Peace!

7. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    "...
    weak @*** bruthas" or INTELLIGENT brothas???

"Excuses" or REASONS???

YOU be the judge!

Blackwoman Murders Her Husband and 2 Children, Ages 2 and 7, With Her Boyfriend's Gun For The Insurance Money

Harris County woman kills husband and her two children

April 7, 1987 — Frances Newton, age 21, of Harris County, Texas, picked up the phone and called 911 to report that her husband and children had been murdered. When police arrived at the scene they found her husband Adrian, age 23, dead on the couch and her two children Alton, 7, and Farah, 2, both dead in their beds.[​IMG]
    At first, police had no leads, but thirteen days later, Mrs. Newton was arrested and charged with three counts of capital murder. Her motive was apparently $100,000 in life insurance money.

With no eyewitnesses and no confession, prosecutors built a circumstantial case.

The murder weapon was found in a blue bag Mrs. Newton left in an abandoned house that belonged to her parents. Three weeks before the murders Mrs. Newton had taken out $50,000 life insurance policies on herself, her husband, and her daughter, with herself as beneficiary. A day before her arrest she applied for the death benefits.

In 1988, she was convicted and sentenced to die by lethal injection. She was executed on September 14, 2005, after years of legal wrangling.

8. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    I can present MANY MORE STORIES of blackwomen behaving badly.

Those of you who can perceive the TRUTH will understand.

That said, I will always love blackwomen and think they are the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD,

But it's better to go to ANOTHER race than to be a **** FOOL.

9. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    I didn't watch the video because I don't entertain bulls---. You obviously do. *smirk* But - hey...it's 'whatever'. That's your business.

Whatever a handful of alleged black women on YT said, is what a handful of alleged black women of YT said. Not me. Not the women on this board.
    I don't know these women so...no - it's not my concern. I'm really not going to sit here and defend the words of any black woman, not me. *laugh* If that's what you're looking for? Maybe the female who posts after me will supply it.

Yes, OP.
    It's as 'the white girl' states. Precisely. All black women share a brain!

He giggles and agrees with 'the white girl'? *shrug* You're not 'giggling' but you're definitely cosigning it. What's the difference?
    I don't follow people 'like that' but I recall you in the relationship forum, singing praises to skanky white women some time ago. I mean....*laugh*

Y'know what's ironic?
    A black man using statistics as a weapon.... *smirk*

See, I can 'ride', too.
    ...but, in the end, what does it prove? What's the point?

Anyway --

There's a whole mess of folks in this community who just refuse to be f'ed up by themselves. Do you know why that probably is? Misery love company.
    Some men on here have serious issues with black women. People...are looking for a fight. People ... don't want to make things better between the genders. You've got men who can't wait to get in a thread and throw daggers at black women. I'm serious. Every time you turn around, these males are always on some ho s--t.

... the hell kind of a man would run about beefing with females, anyway?

It's ridiculous.

Meanwhile, I just can't be bothered. So, I'll tell you like this: if any of 'ya'll' want to date white women, date 'em. You don't like black women? Get from under us with your backhanded compliments and shut up. It's that simple. This group doesn't need 'men' like you.
    I have love but even if I didn't have a mate - I STILL wouldn't give a f. You can move to Switzerland and become 'King of the White Women', for all I care.

10. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    LOL!!!!!

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. racist white women dating black men

2. white women being blacked forums