Health and Wellness : Black men continue to lead in hypertension statistics

We might want to ask ourselves how is it that; According to the work of Llaila Africa, author of African Wholistic Health who documents that; the first slaves in this country were between the ages of 200 to 400 years ? We might want to watch Shaka Zulu again where white people documented in their works that the so called witch doctor (whatever her name was) was at least several hundred years old. We might even want to come closer to our own time and look at our ancestors that were physically enslaved and ask ourselves how is it that they were living to 120, 140 years and so forth but now we can't make it to 70? What changed? When we find what changed, then we will have found the answer to our health issues. DIET !!! You may want to ask, what do I know about that?...how about asking, what it is that I don't know?...and we can do this from the cellular, the genetic, the blood, the spirit, the melanin factor, the lifespan or anything else concerning this issue.

My trust in the CDC, the WHO or any other health entity is zero!!!....and any of us who know the history of these organizations can understand why I have this perspective. I advise all to read "Medical Apartheid" by Harriet Washington.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back