Health and Wellness : Black men continue to lead in hypertension statistics

Sorry Shikamaru, but I'm asking the person submitting the information, Keita, for his sources; just want to make that clear to you.

I have looked over this dated link, 2002 from Scotland, but even it doesn't cite the CDC as being solely responsible:

"Riegle added that, between January 1985 and August 1990, the 'executive branch of our government approved 771 different export licenses for sale of dual-use technology to Iraq. I think that is a devastating record'."

Again, I'm in discussion with Keita about his sources, okay bro.?

Peace In,

I informed you that Shikamura's first link was my source. Being that the CDC is an agent of the Government which is responsible for the viruses in the first place, the article clearly states that:

Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.

I for one do not expect the government to tell us all of anything. However, when we are dealing with viruses and biological warfare agents and understand the agencies who are responsible for said items, it is very clear that they acted at the request of the government themselves and as such, admitted to shipping those items that they themselves classified as Biological Warfare Agents.

This assistance, according to the report, included 'chemical warfare-agent precursors, chemical warfare-agent production facility plans and technical drawings, chemical warfare filling equipment, biological warfare-related materials, missile fabrication equipment and missile system guidance equipment'.

Donald Riegle, then chairman of the committee, said: 'UN inspectors had identified many United States manufactured items that had been exported from the United States to Iraq under licenses issued by the Department of Commerce, and [established] that these items were used to further Iraq's chemical and nuclear weapons development and its missile delivery system development programs.'

Riegle added that, between January 1985 and August 1990, the 'executive branch of our government approved 771 different export licenses for sale of dual-use technology to Iraq. I think that is a devastating record'.

It is thought the information contained in the Senate committee reports is likely to make up much of the 'evidence of proof' that Bush and Blair will reveal in the coming days to justify the US and Britain going to war with Iraq. It is unlikely, however, that the two leaders will admit it was the Western powers that armed Saddam with these weapons of mass destruction.

I informed you that Shikamura's first link was my source. Being that the CDC is an agent of the Government which is responsible for the viruses in the first place, the article clearly states that:

I for one do not expect the government to tell us all of anything. However, when we are dealing with viruses and biological warfare agents and understand the agencies who are responsible for said items, it is very clear that they acted at the request of the government themselves and as such, admitted to shipping those items that they themselves classified as Biological Warfare Agents.

Gotcha Keita, on both accounts, what he submitted was word for word the same as yours, I got that, lol... Also, I understand the CDC's governmental role.

The point is simply this, the CDC isn't solely responsible, we don't know what all is going on abroad; due to the high level of secrecy.

But to ridicule the efforts of the CDC, with "zero status" is again, unfair; especially to the contributing poster, teachthechildren:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...in-hypertension-statistics.75259/#post-790689

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ertension-statistics.75259/page-3#post-790840

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ertension-statistics.75259/page-5#post-791294

The CDC is serving up prevention through lifestyle changes, which is incumbent upon the indiviual(s)... No harm no foul and nothing to be afraid of, in my opinion.

How to Prevent High Blood Pressure

Increases in blood pressure increases your risk for heart disease. People at any age can take steps each day to keep blood pressure levels normal.
http://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/what_you_can_do.htm

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back