Black Relationships : Black men are exempt and Sisters are the problem

I think we as a black people should try and glorify all the positive people, organizations, teachers and examples of african americans. I know we all know of positive black people in our communities. We as black people should start enduring positive black role model to the forefront. I am not saying dismiss all of the negative examples, because to be honest I don't know If that is a winning battle. I think we can fight fire with fire. Yes I know negative news and events are more popular unfortunately , but it does start with our mindsets.
UrbanEventsAZ.com

And today, hormonal females are very aggressive. They were calling my son well after curfew

Kem, I don't know your son (you know this), but I'll still respond from a general perspective, here.

When stuff like this happens, a parent should have their children turn their phones off after curfew, or even confiscate their phones (depending on what they learn about *how* their child's phone number got into the wrong hands). Be prepared to hear every excuse under the sun, too.

All parents have to figure out what to do to stop their high hormonal kids from acting out on those hormones.

One Love, and PEACE

Why don't you host a blogtalk and get it all out, once and for all. Let's have a LIVE discussion so everyone can hear YOU and maybe get a better sense of what you're trying to get across.......

:fishing:

.o0( You trying to get me killed )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kem, I don't know your son (you know this), but I'll still respond from a general perspective, here.

When stuff like this happens, a parent should have their children turn their phones off after curfew, or even confiscate their phones (depending on what they learn about *how* their child's phone number got into the wrong hands). Be prepared to hear every excuse under the sun, too.

All parents have to figure out what to do to stop their high hormonal kids from acting out on those hormones.

One Love, and PEACE

I did. And eventually had to confiscate the phone and his computer

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back