PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
he's dead i think…..
So the books people got published/wrote/etc. before they passed on no longer matter?

Some things my late mentor, James Boggs also said and wrote, compiled via several published books, are as on point and on time as when he was alive...

FYI...

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
So the books people got published/wrote/etc. before they passed on no longer matter?

Some things my late mentor, James Boggs also said and wrote, compiled via several published books, are as on point and on time as when he was alive...

FYI...
you not making any sense to me…..

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:thinking:

How could you come to that conclusion before holding the blogtalk first??

Come on out from under that rock and play kemmey!! :)

I dont think we live or travel in the same hoods.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
I dont think we live or travel in the same hoods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never said this guy 'owed anybody anything', so it would be nice if you minded your bizziness and stop trying to instigate! What's wrong with a LIVE debate on his favorite topic?

But, if he's gonna talk this garbage all day and night, it sure would be nice to hear him LIVE on a blogtalk where it can be debated openly in real time. Then again, when it got too hot for him, he'd probably just hang up and start posting his responses on the forum anyway.

Forget i even offered, i should of known you wouldn't have the heart for it! Let me point you in the right direction to get one..

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: