PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
The overwhelming majority of brothers dont use or sell drugs. Yet, in certain neighborhoods, in spite of this fact, in a place like Chicago/LA/Houston/NY etc. Many are drawn into gang violence involved in the drug trade. The violence and death. Why, because of the illusion/allure of the reward of gobs of quick easy cash.

Many mothers and fathers tell there sons not to be with loose females, because of what could go wrong. Yet, they see many females lined up to be done by a certain group of guys. And though they have been taught it is wrong and there will be lots of bad consequences. Who do you think they are viewing as a success?

This is something that cant be gotten around

Yep.....and this is why the condom lectures are so important! Because of all of the likelihoods that our daughters and sons actually will face (mostly starting in jr hi levels on up).

One Love, and PEACE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yep.....and this is why the condom lectures are so important! Because of all of the likelihoods that our daughters and sons actually will face (mostly starting in jr hi levels on up).

One Love, and PEACE

And today, hormonal females are very aggressive. They were calling my son well after curfew

UrbanEventsAZ

Dec 3, 2012
I think we as a black people should try and glorify all the positive people, organizations, teachers and examples of african americans. I know we all know of positive black people in our communities. We as black people should start enduring positive black role model to the forefront. I am not saying dismiss all of the negative examples, because to be honest I don't know If that is a winning battle. I think we can fight fire with fire. Yes I know negative news and events are more popular unfortunately , but it does start with our mindsets.
UrbanEventsAZ.com

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
And today, hormonal females are very aggressive. They were calling my son well after curfew

Kem, I don't know your son (you know this), but I'll still respond from a general perspective, here.

When stuff like this happens, a parent should have their children turn their phones off after curfew, or even confiscate their phones (depending on what they learn about *how* their child's phone number got into the wrong hands). Be prepared to hear every excuse under the sun, too.

All parents have to figure out what to do to stop their high hormonal kids from acting out on those hormones.

One Love, and PEACE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Why don't you host a blogtalk and get it all out, once and for all. Let's have a LIVE discussion so everyone can hear YOU and maybe get a better sense of what you're trying to get across.......

:fishing:

.o0( You trying to get me killed )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kem, I don't know your son (you know this), but I'll still respond from a general perspective, here.

When stuff like this happens, a parent should have their children turn their phones off after curfew, or even confiscate their phones (depending on what they learn about *how* their child's phone number got into the wrong hands). Be prepared to hear every excuse under the sun, too.

All parents have to figure out what to do to stop their high hormonal kids from acting out on those hormones.

One Love, and PEACE

I did. And eventually had to confiscate the phone and his computer

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: