Black Women : black men are changing

Hello Kyecee :wave: And Welcome to Destee's!

I'm not so sure if Black men are changing. I think it is people who are changing their veiws of the Black man. I Believe Black men have always been caring, romantic and Strong spirits. It is society who have painted my men in a negative light. Making them all seem thugish, lazy, irresponsible, and unreliable. Of course in every race their are men who contribute to that way of thinking.

Again I would like to welcome you to the site! I hope you enjoy the dialect here and participate in more of the discussions. Also, Please consider becomming a Premium Member. This is a community where the community supports itself. Looking forward to reading more from you!

PurpleMoons said:
I'm not so sure if Black men are changing. I think it is people who are changing their veiws of the Black man. I Believe Black men have always been caring, romantic and Strong spirits. It is society who have painted my men in a negative light. Making them all seem thugish, lazy, irresponsible, and unreliable. Of course in every race their are men who contribute to that way of thinking.

I agree Purple!

Greetings Sister Kyecee and welcome! Congratulations on your successful relationship and thank you for sharing with us. I agree with others that I don't think that Black men are changing from a general point of view. But if opinions of the Black man is improving around the world, then that's a good thing.

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back