Black People : Black men and women are NOT average in SURVEY of SEX in AMERICA

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
I know we all TRY to FIT into the LANDSCAPE of the NATION anyway we KNOW HOW.

But it seems like GREATER SOCIETY continue to see us as NOT AVERAGE and maybe not even AMERICAN with SURVEYS such as this...

Survey Explores Sex And Drugs In America

(CBS News) NEW YORK The average American man has sex with seven women during his lifetime, compared with four male sexual partners for the average woman, according to a new federal survey that used high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use.

Non-Hispanic black men and women were more likely to have a higher percentage of 15 or more partners in a lifetime (46.2% and 12.5%, respectively) than other race or ethnic groups.

I guess we are NOT SEEN as AMERICAN enough.

Whether TRUE or NOT. It's the NATION'S THOUGHTS on the MATTER.

Oh well.

I know we all TRY to FIT into the LANDSCAPE of the NATION anyway we KNOW HOW.

But it seems like GREATER SOCIETY continue to see us as NOT AVERAGE and maybe not even AMERICAN with SURVEYS such as this...

Survey Explores Sex And Drugs In America

I guess we are NOT SEEN as AMERICAN enough.

Whether TRUE or NOT. It's the NATION'S THOUGHTS on the MATTER.

Oh well.

Can't get mad at the facts. I have a friend who has had over 50 partners and most women i have asked usually say well over 10 and often over 15

Can't get mad at the facts. I have a friend who has had over 50 partners and most women i have asked usually say well over 10 and often over 15

Do you really think a society that conditions/views/brainwashes women into thinking they can only fall into 2 categories: TRAMP or GOOD GIRL can draw out honest answers from the same women when surveyed?

REALLY??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back