Jails / Prisons : Black Men and Prison - Fleece Johnson - Can a Homosexual be Made?

Like I said, talk to those who have been locked up, or those who have friends or family, who have been locked up

or those who do outreach in your area, that is the best way to know

I have chosen to talk to the whole world, whoever may read and want to respond to this thread, though I appreciate your suggestions.

:heart:

Destee

Hello Destee :wave:

I was watching a doc on prison relations and some of the men on there was saying that even though they were having sex with men in the prisons that they were not gay.

In many cases among men, the partner who penetrates another sexually is not regarded as homosexual, and the receptive partner (who may or may not be consenting) is called a "woman", a "*****," a "punk," or a "prag," and is regarded as homosexual. In the United States in particular, rape in prisons is a major problem, and may be perpetrated by inmates who do not view themselves as bisexual or homosexual. One of the conceptions that tends to minimize prison rape and sexual coercion is that the penetrating partner uses the act primarily to assert control or dominance, thus minimizing this activity as an expression of sexuality per se, an idea which is still repugnant to many, including perpetrators themselves. A man who has been raped, or who has been the receptive partner during intercourse, is often regarded as less masculine and hence a target for future rape and other violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_sexuality

In many cases among men, the partner who penetrates another sexually is not regarded as homosexual, and the receptive partner (who may or may not be consenting) is called a "woman", a "*****," a "punk," or a "prag," and is regarded as homosexual. In the United States in particular, rape in prisons is a major problem, and may be perpetrated by inmates who do not view themselves as bisexual or homosexual. One of the conceptions that tends to minimize prison rape and sexual coercion is that the penetrating partner uses the act primarily to assert control or dominance, thus minimizing this activity as an expression of sexuality per se, an idea which is still repugnant to many, including perpetrators themselves. A man who has been raped, or who has been the receptive partner during intercourse, is often regarded as less masculine and hence a target for future rape and other violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_sexuality

So if you penetrate a man you wouldn't consider yourself gay?

I don't care what wikipedia says...If you're a man and you stick your wee-wee in another man's butt hole (even saying that sounds gay), In my book homeboy YOU....ARE....GAY

You're gay.

I don't care what your mindset was when you performed the act, whether you were locked up and couldn't get no va-jay-jay or whatever...Gay, gay, gay

Now, if the dude was being raped by the guy with the gay intentions I can't call him gay...I feel bad for him...

("Pause...No homo" - Boondocks quote)

Wow - it is interesting that such as topic is being spoken upon. In 1992 I had got locked up for fighting (hands registered) and god knows that's not what I was supposed to be doing but I did it.

They put me in a place called Sandy Mush - which is the halfway point to prison. In this place when I went there were more shanks then guards and I remember the year I went a barber got killed so they put us on lock down. Nevertheless, I remember this jippery whiteboy coming up in there and I remember some of my boys looking at him like he was fresh meat. At this time in my life I was still young and didn't really know what they were going to do - but what I do remember is that in the morning I saw dude because I woke up early and he was being raped by 6 dudes back to back.

He was curled up like a little baby because he didn't appear to be man enough and so they took his manhood from him. It was breakfast time and he walked in the room and they robbed him of his joy but he still managed to keep a smile even in a bad situation but he still got his tray of food and they took that too. I wanted to break down for the boy in tears but as you know - in there - there cannot be a sign of weakness or you were next.

I later found out that he killed himself when he got out because he couldn't face his mother or something like that.

What most people don't know or don't realize is that 87% of men that go to prison are RAPED!!! I don't care what they tell you when they get home or how hard they try to act - most men who go to prison have been raped at least one time; this is a fact!!!

We really need to pay attention to this issue because a man a real man can go in there and be jumped by 7 dudes and fight as much as he want to but eventually he will be over powered by those men and raped. These men loose self confidence in themselves and they punk up and out. These same men get raped repeatedly and they come home to there women and they have sex with them trying to prove their manhood but most of these women get tricked by the braids and tatoos. What trips me out is why don't women ask the men who breaded their hair and who's legs was they sitting between in order to get their hair braided?

I don't understand for the life of me how a government can lock a man up and allow him to be raped without any care in the world. There are movies out there which make fun of men who go to prison and the rape issue has been minimized through media because that is what our government do - but if it is painful for a woman to be raped including sodomized - why is it a joke on tv when they talk about men getting Sodomized? We have to start as a people fighting against this - if a brotha belongs in prison for his crime then coo but to anally rape a man or any human for that matter is FORBIDDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Most of these men are not punks and didn't choose to be one - but are forced so when they get out women are looking down on them but have no idea that they didn't have a choice in the matter. What I saw in the 90s was nothing short of the worst thing that I had ever saw in my life - yet is funny on TV -

I thank the Most High that I was in that 13% that didn't get raped but what about the 87% that did? What about the men who were out there that had no food in their house and robbed a store trying to get food for their 2 year old? What about the black men that sold drugs in an attempt to take their families out of the hood so that they can sleep without having to hear the gun shots at night or fear of being hit by one of the bullets?

We shouldn't be there in the first place but what happens if that is where some of our people end up? My god thank you for bringing this issue up because we need to stand up against it!!! Black men are loosing their lives aka souls behind this - and there is no one that they can talk to because they are viewed as punk - no matter how hard they fought to keep their manhood.

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back