Jails / Prisons : Black Men and Prison - Fleece Johnson - Can a Homosexual be Made?

If you commit a crime you may belong in prison. I have no particular argument there. My argument is not about people who belong in prison, my argument is about how people are treated once they are there.

Not everyone is prison is going to endure prison the same way as Nelson Mandela, Mumia Abu Jamal, Malcolm X, Nathan McCall and others who spend their time there and did not abuse others. Not all men abuse and take advantage of other men or anyone else. But there are MANY who do and what I have explained is why those who do it.... do it. It was not to make a sweeping indictment and say that all men who go to prison will abuse other men. Many do not. But when you are talking about prison rape an abuse - which conversation generally makes more of an impact? - the men who don't rape and abuse.... or the ones who do?

The ones who do not rape, harass, or abuse other prisoners are not the problem. But it doesn't matter if the rapist/abuser is one guy out of 100 or 30 out of hundred.... those rapist and abusers are a problem for EVERYONE inside and outside of prison. They physically abuse whomever they wish to abuse, often targeting newer/fresher/younger inmates. When these men are released, they are released back to us broken and wounded and unsure of who they are. Even the ones who weren't abused or raped are released back to us with anger and emotional scars because of what they had to endure or what they seen or heard of other inmates who were abused.

Yes, I do feel for many of the brothers and sisters in prison.

I don't dissagree with most of what you say. I think the only thing we dissagree on is "why those to do it...do it" and the impact of their individual motive. IMO, rather their motive is to demonstrate power or to fulfill sexual lust, rather that lust is a substitute for heterosexual lust or it is perverted homosexual lust, NONE of that matters, they are acting as predatory ANIMALS who NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

The prison system owe it to the prey to STOP them by any means necessary. The prison itself is not creating these animals, their animal instincts are manifesting themselves. If they are guilty of the crime they where convicted of, they are being separated from society based upon the laws that where in effect PRIOR to their crime...in other words They knew it was a crime and pretty much knew the consequences of that crime if they where caught.

If it where not for the predatory ANIMALS within the prison system, people could just do their time without abuse, harrassment, or other assualts upon their sexuality.

It is possible to stop prison rape or at least SIGNIFICANTLY reduce it. If prison officials where held accountable for failing to protect prisoners from rape, some things would change, the predatory animals would be stopped.

Peace and Blessings Family,

Can a homosexual be made? Based on what this Brother is saying, that is exactly what the prison system creates ... men who have sex with each other ... and with so many of our Black Men being warehoused in these places ... disproportionately so ... should we be concerned that they are making our men homosexual?

Can a homosexual be made, or are they all born homosexual?

If they aren't all born that way, how can you tell one from the other ... or does it even matter ... born that way or conditioned to be this way?

MSNBC Lockup Series Segment - Fleece Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

yes, anything can be "made", or perceived

it doesn't matter and should not matter

as in anything that exists there are always "copies" "knock offs"

the way that you can tell would be through "hearing" (not by way of the ear), but rather the "vibrations" that you hear

women vibrate differently the men do, so when a man vibrates like a women and vice versa you can "see" (feel) and hear (respond to) the vibrations

when you don't practice the emotion "hate" you can actually feel and sense all vibrations

some are born that way and it is natural, but the world dictates shame

some are made because they are only responding to vibrations that they are not necessarily "aware" of

personally I would say that prison produces the anger and shame or freedom

anger for one who would have been "violated" (rape)
shame for one who has acted upon nature of self (and wishes to hide it)
and freedom (someone who wants to be out of the closet anyway)

we are all born with the capability to love what we will, but once it is created you have to "love" it (self)

the problem is the "conditioning" and the way we are made to "feel" about others' that are not like or don't feel the way that we feel

Can some homosexuals be made? Of course - but on a physical level. Some (most) of these men who are getting raped do not believe in the very acts they are being forced to perform - prime example:

so in essence on a physical level yes - but on a mental level you would have to have had homosexual tendencies before the assault.

Note: Some men go into prison looking for protection - I mean they come into the door acting docile and so they will ask another man to protect him at any cost - including homosexuality - some do it to avoid being raped by multiple dudes so they will settle and willfully give themselves over to homosexuality. So again some men have tendencies before they walk into the iron gates.

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back