Black Children : Black media empire

COMMUNISM

Oct 23, 2014
Im a black south African girl, 15 years old and I think us blacks around the world should build our own media empire instead of relying on whites and show positive stories of of black people around the world. create our own movies, magazines and promote black consciousness.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Im a black south African girl, 15 years old and I think us blacks around the world should build our own media empire instead of relying on whites and show positive stories of of black people around the world. create our own movies, magazines and promote black consciousness.

:hello: ... COMMUNISM ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

It's sooooooo nice to have a Black South African 15 Year old Girl as a Member of our Community !!! ... :yaay:

Thank you for joining us and sharing !!! I agree with all that you've said ... :toast:

Tell me COMMUNISM ... if you don't mind ... why did you pick the username "COMMUNISM" ?

Please make yourself right at home ... because you are !!! ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
COMMUNISM , Hello and welcome to Destee, I hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any mod. And I see you've jumped right in...that's good

Peace!

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture. we focus more on pop culture. so...

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture, we focus more on pop culture. so...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: