Black Teenagers : Black media empire

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by COMMUNISM, Oct 24, 2014.

1. COMMUNISM

COMMUNISM Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Im a black south African girl, 15 years old and I think us blacks around the world should build our own media empire instead of relying on whites and show positive stories of of black people around the world. create our own movies, magazines and promote black consciousness.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

:hello: ... COMMUNISM ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

It's sooooooo nice to have a Black South African 15 Year old Girl as a Member of our Community !!! ... :yaay:

Thank you for joining us and sharing !!! I agree with all that you've said ... :toast:

Tell me COMMUNISM ... if you don't mind ... why did you pick the username "COMMUNISM" ?

Please make yourself right at home ... because you are !!! ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    COMMUNISM , Hello and welcome to Destee, I hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any mod. And I see you've jumped right in...that's good

Peace!

4. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209
    Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture. we focus more on pop culture. so...

5. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209
    Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture, we focus more on pop culture. so...