Black Children : Black media empire

Im a black south African girl, 15 years old and I think us blacks around the world should build our own media empire instead of relying on whites and show positive stories of of black people around the world. create our own movies, magazines and promote black consciousness.

:hello: ... COMMUNISM ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

It's sooooooo nice to have a Black South African 15 Year old Girl as a Member of our Community !!! ... :yaay:

Thank you for joining us and sharing !!! I agree with all that you've said ... :toast:

Tell me COMMUNISM ... if you don't mind ... why did you pick the username "COMMUNISM" ?

Please make yourself right at home ... because you are !!! ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

COMMUNISM , Hello and welcome to Destee, I hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any mod. And I see you've jumped right in...that's good

Peace!

Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture. we focus more on pop culture. so...

Welcome fellow African. Am a Ghanaian. Yes to Black media but most the time after we build it, whether its Tv Channel, Magazine, website, etc we end up selling. B.e.t is owned by a white man now, right? And the ones we do own we don't promote on our history or culture, we focus more on pop culture. so...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back