Omowale Jabali : BLACK MATTER

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    First of all, this post is NOT about Religion/Spirituality. It's about SCIENCE and since I don't know where on this site there are any threads specifically dealing with SCIENCE (not specifically technology) here it is in this Open Forum. Some will say that what I am about to share is the same as "Dark Matter" and I'n not sure if that is true because some people typically discuss "Dark Matter" in a spiritual context, often having to do with ritualistic aspects.

From a SCIENTIFIC standpoint, "Over 80% of the mass of the universe emits no light: this is known as black matter whose characteristics and distribution within the universe are still poorly understood. Galaxy clusters are the largest stable structures in the universe and true "laboratories" for studying relationships between ordinary matter: galaxies, stars, intergalactic gasses and this mysterious black matter."

This comes for a 1993 press releaseafter a team of astronomers mapped out the distribution of black matter in a galaxy cluster using the Hubble space telescope.

As it states, "Over 80% of the mass of the universe emits no light:this is known as black matter"

Question:
    If over 80% of the mass of the universe is black matter then what does that make us?

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    black matter flockers?
    :qqb004:

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

lolololololololololololollololololololololololololololo that was right on time u made my day!!!! :bullseye:
    james u know u stupid!!!!

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Black Matter and Melanin

This is from the previous link.

"The cosmochemistry of black matter may stimulate fresh interest in research on the melanins, which so far has strayed along the wrong paths. One we have straightened out problems of purification and extraction, further interesting developments can be expected in nanochemistry, nanobiochemistry, and nanophysics of these black particles.

Melanin is a conductor whose configuration varies under the action of electric or electromagnetic fields. Melanin assembles the simplest elements and can control the form and function of cell adhesion. Stellar melanin is a producer of organic molecules, while terrestrial melanin assembles organic molecules and macromolecules."

The point I want to make here is when speaks of melanin and/or melanin production, is one realling speaking of melanin production or how this melanin is assembled?

Furthermore, how does one differentiate between stellar, organic or terrestrial?

6. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
  7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I see dark matter as the cosmic/stellar aspect of melanin. It seems like its the so called glue of the Universe and hold together this contruct.

Good questions though as I am not sure.

8. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    This brings me back to thinking about the junk DNA, the dark side of the brain, etc, etc. Does this mean that we are on the inside we are based off this property?

9. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    melanin is an energy converter it con verts electromagnetic energy into usable energy this con version takes place throught the body mainly in the skin and brain eyes and ears. where energy perception takes.

What is stellar melanin and terrestial melanin can u provide link this sounds interesting. I have not read bout melanin production in a min however i will dig that up. Melanin is responsible for the formulation of the organs right after the sperm hits the ovum and one beings sepearates to become two.

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother Emanuel its expalined in the link provided post#2. The thing brother is again I am posting information that largely exists outside of the human realm. This is largely stellar melanin. I also knew that you would post something concerning melanin and electromagnetic energy. I think you my benefit what this says concerning "black matter helps shield organic matter from radiation. The basic energy for organic synthesis- heat, ionizing radiation, ultraviolet radiation-comes from the stars. The smallest fragments resulting from the explosion of black matter probably give rise to organic molecules similar or identical to some already known on earth."