Black Spirituality Religion : black mason - templar - prince hall mason - To be 1 or not be 1 that's the question

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
My question is what do you think of black masons and templar?
Does it matter whether a person is a mason or templar of African descent?
I think it does not because we pledge and rush black Greeks organizations, but when a brother or sister is a prince hall mason/o.e.s people have a problem.
I am a dynasty or generational mason it runs in my family so I have no problems with Masons.

What is a black mason ... templar ... prince hall mason ?

What is the benefit to a person ... for being any of those designations?

Can anyone be one ... and if so ... where do we go to sign up?

Ohhh ... and are they like a religion or spiritual path ... ?? ... as you posted this in the Spirituality / Religion Forum.

Thanks for sharing and joining ... and ... Welcome ... if i haven't said that already!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank You,

To answer your question, the only benefit of being a etc... is on a moral level.
True you can not just join as a normal club or social organization do, to be one you have to ask one.
The reason traditionally is to accept those who have a true calling to join.
They use spiritual teachings as a way to teach morality and the mystery duality of Humankind.

My question is what do you think of black masons and templar?
Does it matter whether a person is a mason or templar of African descent?
I think it does not because we pledge and rush black Greeks organizations, but when a brother or sister is a prince hall mason/o.e.s people have a problem.
I am a dynasty or generational mason it runs in my family so I have no problems with Masons.

peace

Why do you feel that 'people have a problem' with prince hall mason's. I know many of them, even have a couple in my fam. I once helped a friend of mine shoot up the ladder, so to speak when he was 'selected'. I was giving him so much info. that he eventually 'stepped off line'.

"I am that i am
so no need to give me the third degree
you don't have to pay me no dues
you can come and get the word for free" - bro. info

Btw, did the prince hall mason ever receive their charter?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back