Black People : Black Masculinity Homosexuality and Interacial Propoganda

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 30, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKHTKXTwYs The your men are gay theme is constanly used again and again in IR blogs to convince black women that they better DATE WHITE MEN OR DIE SLEEPING WITH THOSE DL Brothers of your own kind. Can you say Maafa 21

2. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    If they are truly gay they will not be dating too many women. At least from what I see of the sex tourist here. Black or White.

The pedophiles should be hung by the privates until they fall off. Few years in La Victoria will as least keep them out of trouble.

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    The question is why would black women, as opposed to mixed-race women, be going on IR blogs in the first place? Doesn't that almost suggest they've made their minds up to date white guys already before anyone on the blog has got at them about BM being gay? So don't you have to take a step back one stage and ask why are they being attracted to WM in the first place?

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    The brother made a lot of good points but personally,if you want to date outside of your race,do it. Don't look for cheesy excuses to justify why you are doing it because you can get aids form anybody and not just blacks who live a DL lifestyle.

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    There is zero wrong with natural attraction but you need only listen to hacks like Halima Anderson to see that these women are attempting to brainwash black women away from being part of the community she comes from. Plus Halima Anderson is a arab/african mixed woman whom I view as attempting to Sudanize black women. There is way more to the genocide in Darfur than just ethnic clashes between "Arabs" and Africans.

6. CreativeGrl

CreativeGrl Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +339
    My question is, why was HE on the interracial blog? What (or who) was he looking for? Also, he uses the example of pro athletes to explain his point that there are plenty of black men with money and an education, but 99.9% of them choose to be with non black women. Doesn't that make them just as brainwashed?

7. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I'd rather date my loneliness

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    That was very uncreative and 99% of them date whites or latin chicks is complete doo doo. There were 30 players selected in the 1st round this year. About 90 or 95 were black. Only 1 was married to a white chick. About 22 had their black girlfriend by their side but I'm sure u chose to look over that in ur potetential justification for laying up with some redneck bigot._ Bros just ain't gonna get no attention dating black women and that is how the media plays it. They followed Reggie and Kim relentlessly. Now that he is with a black female, he gets no papparazzi. This is commonly done to put fourth the image of the rich black male marrying white girls when the flat reality as that most and by most I mean over 80 percent marry black or Hispanic black women. It is just some color struck women who eliminate in their eyes the bro who marries black women and make a mountain out of a pebble over the handful who marry white women or Latin white chicks. Most aren't married anyways and I suspect that has everything to do with the stripclub hookers who devalue their personal diamond down to a seashell if you ask me. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for cheap in this case according to their bank accounts.--- Ultimately this thread ain't over athletes and I hope you get the main point. Don't buy the dl man is gonna kill you flub bub and plz stay on topic.

9. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_most_m...ck_athletes_are_with_white_or_non-black_women Don't buy the media's lie. It's all part of the programming of black women and you are going after it like a cheetah after a gazelle. Well over 90% of these bros are married to black women or tippin black strippers. Deprogram urself and remember, stay on topic.