Black People : Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er

The B didn't know me either. a total stranger who threatened to hit me with her cane. then this white ignorant fool hit me with her basket saying MOVE Ni**er. I snapped. no regrets. Will do it again if the situation arises. I'm not scared.
If a white person calls me a N***er, I believe that person is looking for a fight. Give the person what they looking for.

You think I should have been nicer to her than she was to me? To prove what?
NOT HAPPENING.
BTW, that was my third negative encounter with a white woman. I tapped the second on the forehead, while she was in her car trying to flee. You been touched is all I said.

BELIEVE IN SOMETHING OR YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING
I am who I am. when I talk about a revolution, I'm serious.
Ive been in many marches and protest with people who were prepared to go to jail. Many were arrested.
before we get what we want a whole lotta Back people will be arrested.
The police are already killing Black men and woman on sight. Really? You ask why I'm prepared?
this aint the time to be scared.

I went to the police station, not jail.

Not only have I decided what I will go to jail for, I know what I will die and kill for.

I'm not sure if you guys are serious. The revolution will not be a sit down.
y'all scared? Don't be scared, be ready.

This polite antics you guys wanna show people who hate you is nauseating.

Okay, go to jail for a word. Whatever.

As I have already said, I did not go to jail. And the only reason I got a ticket is because the black cop had to give me a ticket to make his self feel useful.
A white cop and black cop comes to the scene.
People in the store all pointed to her, saying she started it. She had already called the white peoples white ni**rs. The white cop put handcuffs on her and was leading her out.
Then the black cop approached me.......very strange day.
She was the defendant on the police report, not me.

It wasn't just a word to me, it was an attack. She was a complete stranger who threatened to hit me with her cane, she hit me with her shopping cart, and called me a ni***er.

Don't say you would have just walked away.

Maybe some of you will began to ask yourself what will you do if attacked with the N word.
What will you fight for?
What will you die for?
What will you kill for?

I had never, never, never ever had a fight in my life until I moved to this area of red necks.
Since living in this area I've had 3 disagreements with 3 different white women.

I believe some white peoples wake up one day with a desire to test their superiority. What better way than to call a Black person ni***er.
Maybe they'll get lucky and call the right person the n word.

No Regrets
No Fear

Maya Angelou On The Dangerous Power Of Racist Words
Words can lift us up…or tear us down

Angelou says she has no problem telling the offender that their words are poisonous.
"It is too dangerous,” she says.

“I believe that words are things … I think they stick on the walls, they go into the upholstery, they go into your clothes, and finally, into your very body.”
The compassionate activist, who passed away on May 28, 2014, said that one day we’ll have a better understanding of how much weight our words carry. “Someday we’ll be able to know and measure ― as mad as it sounds ― we’ll be able to measure the hostility or the kindness that emanates from certain words that people exude when they say certain things,” Angelou says.

* Maya Angelou On The Dangerous Power Of Racist Words | HuffPost
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/maya-angelou-dangerous-words_us_57ab8af3e4b0ba7ed23ed49b - 349k - Cached - Similar pages
Aug 11, 2016 ... Maya Angelou On The Dangerous Power Of Racist Words ... company – in my family, and have somebody called a ******, or kike, or a wap, ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back