Black People : Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by IFE, Jul 22, 2017.

1. The_Revolutionist

The_Revolutionist Active Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +12
    Al D

I notice how you've fallen silent.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,463
    :11100:so you do not live here and yet tell us how we should be ???? GTFOH

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,463
    :11100:tell me how many white devils you have beat down ????

4. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +313
    You are absolutely clueless about the issues we have here in the US. I would not dare come into a discussion about issues in the UK with the amount of ignorance you have displayed concerning what Blacks have to deal with concerning the US legal system. Before you attempt to tell someone what they should be concerned about on an issue, you first should take the time to research the issue. Right now, your statements have shown your complete ignorance about the legal issues here in the US.

I mean really, we have cases being thrown out in the US because a cop inadvertently taped himself planting drugs on an innocent man. We have plenty of other examples of people in the US being tried, convicted, and then years later released because it was proven they were falsely convicted through police false reports. Yet here you are trying to tell Blacks in the US they have nothing to worry about, as long as they are not a criminal. Well those people who were falsely convicted were not criminals either, and yet their liberty, assets, and sometimes life were still seized. Your statements show that you know absolutely nothing about how things work here in the US, you know nothing about what has been happening recently here, and that you seem to also have no idea that US and UK are different countries. It is astonishing how much ignorance you seem to have concerning the issues, but yet feel you have the moral authority to tell those who do understand the issues what their priorities should be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. The_Revolutionist

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +12
    Wait, you jumped into this thread that was started by an AA that opposes your stance on being called a ni**ger in public. Your solution is to pick up a dictionary and look up the definition. You'll have to excuse me if I don't trust your judgment. You sir, went looking for trouble, you can't start crying when you find it.

6. The_Revolutionist

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +12
    We don't necessarily have to use our fist to beat the enemy down. However, one thing we should NEVER do is walk away with a dictionary tucked under are arm with a self satisfied look on our faces. JMHO.

7. The_Revolutionist

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +12
    LOL!!

Wait, you are weaving off topic, again. Read the thread title kid. It was YOU that started talking about, trump and sessions, I did some basic research and posted my opinion.

“If you’re a young black man in Britain, you’re more likely to be in a prison cell than studying at a top university.” Does that sound familiar?.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,463
    :11100:in other words, none.....

9. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

United States
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,078
    to the upside-down, up is truly down and down is truly up. recognize that.

10. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +313
    I pointed out that we have more important things to worry about than some some racist calling us the n-word. You take the position that we need to sound the alarm and attack over some white people using the n-word, while also stating that we should ignore policy issues that go to the root cause of the financial and social problems happening in the Black community. So you go and fight your revolution to purge the world of the dreaded N-word, while I will focus on the battle to make sure those policies that are in place that railroad our people into the prison system are recognized and eradicated.

It is amazing how you mention the problem of the prison pipeline, but somehow view racists saying the n-word is a greater issue to focus on. It is your prerogative to take that position, it is mine to express my disagreement with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List