Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today?

Nope.

I find black women intoxicatingly beautiful but this is their nature. So for me to go up to a black woman and tell her she is beautiful would be the same as telling her she is black. “Awkward”.

I saw several back women today and what I tried to do was not stare too much and tried my best not to drool.:SuN014:

lmao

I just wanted to add we should say words of kindness to each other, our men need their ego's stroked too lol...also has anyone else ever had a man tell them they were beautiful but you just feel like it wasn't sincere, and that he is just telling you what you want to hear or trying to flatter you, I hate that? I don't know about you guys but I can tell the difference...also I have had a man say that all women are the same and once he got to a certain point the way women looked didn't matter anymore, if she was a woman and I guess didn't frighten him he would be interested. I think the truth is everyone is beautiful but we are not attracted to everyone we see right? So why would we just say something we don't truly feel just for the sake of saying it, a smile is nice or a nod lol... just a thought, just a thought people...:)

I just wanted to add we should say words of kindness to each other, our men need their ego's stroked too lol...also has anyone else ever had a man tell them they were beautiful but you just feel like it wasn't sincere, and that he is just telling you what you want to hear or trying to flatter you, I hate that? I don't know about you guys but I can tell the difference...also I have had a man say that all women are the same and once he got to a certain point the way women looked didn't matter anymore, if she was a woman and I guess didn't frighten him he would be interested. I think the truth is everyone is beautiful but we are not attracted to everyone we see right? So why would we just say something we don't truly feel just for the sake of saying it. just a thought, just a thought people...:)
what happen when erybody was beauty. no body was ugly.

To make sure: NNQueen jamesfrmphilly

What I don't understand is why some members are taking what Bro. Perfection is saying, personal? Why do some men feel insulted?

For the record, I do refer to myself as "Queenie" from time-to-time. I feel no disrespect when someone here calls me by that name.

I think it goes without saying, but maybe it's still important to mention that words coupled with deeds have a stronger impact than words alone.

When the words are heard and begin to warm a Black woman's heart, it would:
  1. Be a beautiful experience for all involved if the person's deeds were compatible with their words; and
  2. Help a woman avoid a 'broken' heart if she would patiently wait to insure that #1 was real before giving her heart to someone.
Nevertheless, a relationship has to have a beginning. When a Black woman hears what a Black man thinks of her, it can have a deep and lasting affect on her.

because he is insulting…..

any person who would 'uplift' black women by putting down black men is not doing you any favors…..think about it

What james is expressing NNQueen, whether rightly or wrongly, is that most brothers on site take exception with the unevenness factor of this brothers exaltation toward our Queens only; without which ever giving similar props and or encouragement to the brother Kings. It is this discrepancy alone, of uneven gesturing, to which james is largely referring.

To not to be a brother King, looking in from the outside, will cause great difficulty for most sisters and some brothers to relate with the context within which lies the complaint. In addition, the showing of accolades from one source(this brother), has a tendency to make all other brothers look bad. This analogy easily comes to mind, one apple spoils the whole bunch. So if this one brother disqualifies all other brothers from doing the same, which is the case, when he's constantly telling us that we do not know how to treat our Queens properly, then all brothers outside of this brother is spoiled and soiled by his efforts to lift only our Sisters. If you really think about this, you can see the painted picture, or at least its my understanding of what james is imparting.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back