Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today?

I was raised not to be pugnacious Queen. .

Maybe you picked it up along the way.

However, I was taught and --am highly skilled-- in checking those who are constantly displaying aggression towards Black Women

So you're skilled enough to make sure that your constant display of aggression towards the so called Black Women outshines all other aggression just in a more covert way.

when those black men come to know the awesome divinity that each Black Woman has within her...telling a Black Woman she's beautiful on a daily basis is just the beginning of what you really want to do for her.

and yes, it was my honor to tell a Black Woman she's beautiful today.

Brother Perfection,

As NNQueen asked, it's unclear if it's the same Black Woman or a different Black Woman, or even Black Women. As you posted early, I'd imagine it's the same Black Woman.

Also, is "Beautiful" the term you use? Is it effective on passersby? I know a Brother who compliments a woman's darker skin tone in a realization that it is under assault--and of course it's beauty.

I think that this thread is great. Oftentimes we withhold ourselves from acknowledging Black Beauty when we see it. Though I remember long ago wrestling with the idea of complimenting one who undergoes foreign beautification rituals. I.e. Nicki Minaj.

I almost feel like promoting Minaj as Beautiful with so much fakeness about her may be counterproductive--in the sense of it promotes hiding our Beauty standard. Your thoughts?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back