Black Parenting : Black males, be men and be fathers to your children!

Black Squared

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2010
Yes I put an exclamation point on that because it's NOT an option or a choice. You made your choice when you laid down with that woman irresponsibly and made that child. Save the excuses, save defensiveness and DO it. Don't tell me your father wasn't there for you so you don't know what to do. If anything that's MORE of a reason for you to be there for your children. My father has always been a positive force in my life and is STILL With my mother and they love each other. Yes they argue but that's how relationships go, they don't run from each other and cop out. If you call yourself a man because you're over 21 and have children that you don't help raise (and I don't mean give money through child support) you're fooling yourself.

Sisters, if you have a brother that is the father to your child and he is trying to be there for them and trying to better himself in the process, don't deter this. Your children need him and he needs you whether you both acknowledge it or not.

This is your brother TELLING you to get it together. Our people need families and strong men to lead them. If this applies to you don't take it in a negative way, you are in no position to do so and it's meant to better us all so just make like Nike and Just Do it!

Yes I put an exclamation point on that because it's NOT an option or a choice. You made your choice when you laid down with that woman irresponsibly and made that child. Save the excuses, save defensiveness and DO it. Don't tell me your father wasn't there for you so you don't know what to do. If anything that's MORE of a reason for you to be there for your children. My father has always been a positive force in my life and is STILL With my mother and they love each other. Yes they argue but that's how relationships go, they don't run from each other and cop out. If you call yourself a man because you're over 21 and have children that you don't help raise (and I don't mean give money through child support) you're fooling yourself.

Sisters, if you have a brother that is the father to your child and he is trying to be there for them and trying to better himself in the process, don't deter this. Your children need him and he needs you whether you both acknowledge it or not.

This is your brother TELLING you to get it together. Our people need families and strong men to lead them. If this applies to you don't take it in a negative way, you are in no position to do so and it's meant to better us all so just make like Nike and Just Do it!

I couldn't agree more there's nothing better then the growth of our children
there well beings and the present of both parents .

do check out the link brother panafrica has provided it speaks on this very issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back