Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

In those cases, they could probably get away with saying something that didn't even make sense. If the girl didn't already like them, then they would have been lucky to even rap their way into a date.

LOL, funny. But that's pretty true.

I remember talking with my mom about this one day. How, when we(women) really like a guy, we let him get away with things we'd usually not let any other guy get away with. :lol: Even when he says something pretty dumb to us, we let it slide, think it's adorable, go about our business.

Of course, some women let it go way too far, I think. (Kem, I don't even want to hear it from you on this.)

One factor is that women outnumber men. It is always been this way due to so many different factors, so that is just a reality and there is no changing that.
we need to be careful about that reality stuff. i can be a big trick.

What are your views on the so called Black Male Shortage? How is the dating scene in your community?

I didn't know whether or not you wanted men to comment as well. If you did not, then I apologize.

As a man who has gone through a few ups and downs when it comes to dating, then getting over them, the dating scene is whatever you believe it to be. If you ladies subscribe to the idea that black men are unavailable, that's exactly the result that you will attract to yourself. I can tell you that because of the thoughts I used to think about black women in my area, even before I got married. I didn't think negatively about all of you, but I confess I was tired of constantly running into certain issues. And it seemed the more I tried to avoid them, the more I ran into them. Those negative issues even invaded my marriage.

Though out of the marriage (almost anyway), I still ultimately want a life partner. But instead of thinking about what I don't want, I'm taking the time to define everything that I do want, everything that I need and must have, and defining what I am willing to embrace, before dating again. I'm redefining my faith that there is a sista out there for me. And I would suggest that instead of trying to avoid the negative, redefine and focus on all the positives that you do want. I'm believing that all of what I do not want will be weeded out without any effort on my part and that what will be left for me will be all the available good sistas I can choose from. And I believe that the same can happen for you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back