Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

You lost, We won. So there!

The Tigers have won and been to several World Series. Have any NO teams?

Did too

Enjoy the reg. season win like it's your Super Bowl, because with the Lions, it probably is.

Y'all lost, big time. The end.

You're acting so silly!

I love the brothers, I really really do, and sometimes a bit too much, but y'all have this special ability to drive me up the freaking wall with your male biased arguments.

But usually, it all ends with me laughing it off because there's just no seeing it eye to eye, perfectly.

Enjoy the reg. season win like it's your Super Bowl, because with the Lions, it probably is.

Y'all lost, big time. The end.

You're acting so silly!

I love the brothers, I really really do, and sometimes a bit too much, but y'all have this special ability to drive me up the freaking wall with your male biased arguments.

But usually, it all ends with me laughing it off because there's just no seeing it eye to eye, perfectly.

They let yall go and win because of Katrina. It was charity. And this is waaaaaay off topic.

You are showing female bias

They let yall go and win because of Katrina. It was charity. And this is waaaaaay off topic.

You are showing female bias

(You took it way off topic. We were simply discussing self control and whatnot. Not exactly on topic, but it happens. And they did not let us win because of Katrina; the Saints earned that. If they were really that charitable, wouldn't they have given the Lions a SB, by now? That 0-16 season was a catastrophe on its own.)

And maybe I am showing a bit of female bias, but no more than the bias shown here by males for men sleeping around.

Here's on topic since Kem thinks we broke the thread or something; I don't think there's a black male shortage. Black women are probably just being picky. I don't think it's all too bad to be picky, because you don't want to settle with just anyone, which is the same for men, but its pretty bad if all you do is complain about it, and can't live with your decisions.

:nails: My thoughts to it.

(You took it way off topic. We were simply discussing self control and whatnot. Not exactly on topic, but it happens. And they did not let us win because of Katrina; the Saints earned that. If they were really that charitable, wouldn't they have given the Lions a SB, by now? That 0-16 season was a catastrophe on its own.)

And maybe I am showing a bit of female bias, but no more than the bias shown here by males for men sleeping around.

See, blaming the man again. More bias on your part!

As was said earlier, the best we can do is ask. The choice has always been the females

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back