Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

Funny, like men have no clue what it's like to live under the double standards of ... men.

Sometimes I think I give men far too much credit. :facepalm:

:10400: So you don't think females place a double standard on men?

Make excuses ... or stating reality?

Hmmm....excuses...yeah, Imma go with that. :nails:

Allow me to introduce Biffault's Law.

Women make the choices. Men just make offers.

And ... men are held accountable ... or at least made to pay out by the state through child support and/or alimony.

Men just make the offers? Really now? So, it's their duty to make offers all over the place, with zero self control because his sexual energy is building so rapidly. Yup, no choice there, and with that no responsibility. Cause hey, it's her choice; he has to make the offer being a guy and all.

*cough* excuses *cough*

Oh, and when I say responsibility, I mean what the community expects, not the state.

You are raising a strawman followed by a conflation of topics.

Here goes Mr. Strawman again.:10400:

Oh Shikamaru, please explain, ever so plainly, what it is you're trying to get across here. Because I'm going on what I'm reading, and it seems to be excuse followed after excuse.

I'm seeing testosterone as an excuse, sexual energy build, men just making offers, and I'm trying to understand it all together, but I seem to be doing it wrong. So go ahead; you have the floor.

That's Ms. Strawman actually being you crafted it.

Lol, I'm not calling you that, if that's what you thought. I don't do name calling. ;)

Mr. Strawman; I see him all over these boards and have never seen him mentioned so much anywhere else. :lol: Just a lil joke. Sorry I wasn't quite clear there, tho.

Again, you neglect reality.
Mens' drives tend to be high. That is reality. That is fact. That is GENETIC.

No, I don't neglect reality. I'm tired of men whoring around with no self control being called a reality everyone just has to live with. I do understand men are different than females, but they are just as responsible, yet people, especially men, neglect that.

As to control, what do you purpose towards controlling this energy?
Everyone always says men need to control their energy, but they never have any true solutions towards controlling it. Now I know how, but I'm interested in your response.

I'll stop you right there. "True solutions" sounds like you've heard solutions, but you haven't necessarily heard any "true" ones according to your judgment; I wonder what you base that on though. I could share my thoughts to it, which I have talked about with others, but I don't want to come off as preachy to those who I know already have made their choice in their beliefs. So we can leave it at that, if you will.

I never said men should not control themselves.

What you call excuses are facts.
You, being a woman, will never know how strong the male drive can be at times.

Its like being all fueled up for a space shuttle launch ready for blast-off sometimes.

You don't need to say it; many men simply live by it.

What I call excuses seems to be just that for men who like what they are doing, and make a choice to continue.

It's true, I'm a woman, and these are just my thoughts, not some experience. I don't profess to know what's it like to be a man. I don't base my judgment on that, and truly couldn't ever.

But hey, men seem to think it all fine and dandy to tell us, women, what we're capable of, what we're all about, why we do and don't do things, how we should change it and ourselves, and so on, and most tend to agree, so what's wrong with a woman or women telling men they should try better to keep their pants on? I didn't think one needed to be said gender to pass such criticism over ones actions; men don't seem to think so.

And now...here's my rant...

In all, I just really hate the expectation so many men place on women, but for themselves, refuse to live by because of "genetics". It's like a guy saying, "I don't need to try, but you do!!", or, "What's counted as my fun and natural to me is nothing but whoring around for you!":10500:

I understand it's very easy for a guy to just go for it when it's there for the taking; I'm not really trying to say they should be exactly like women are.

Understand, I'm just annoyed. I don't know what it's like being a man, but you don't know what it's like being a woman and hearing $h*t like this all the time. It seems so unfair, and so I state what I feel is just wrong about it, and believe men use "genetics" as an excuse.

I mean, some guy tells me, a "key" that can open 1000 locks is a master key, but a "lock" opened by 1000 keys is a terrible lock in reference to men sleeping around just makes me want to scream. How would a guy feel if a woman stated, a flower watered by 1000 hoses will be a well kept flower, but a hose used on 1000 different flowers will be a used up mess of a hose? He'd probably feel offended, and I wouldn't blame a guy for feeling as much.

With thoughts like the above...I just think...certain men...aren't really trying...at times...

*end rant*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back